Helen'Bakks Help site

monkeydud

Aloha, greetings etc etc

Just a self plug for my fansite

http://john-rhys32.wix.com/starwarsfan

It is primarily aimed at new players or those looking for a few tips and tricks. I have an excellent keybind guide from Chrysus , Tanking vanguard guide from Justcae and amazing fan art from Evanyell.

If you would like to contribute any screenshots, gems of wisdom or mini tips I am happy to publish them with full credits.

And before I get the inevitable comment, yes I am fully aware of the existence of Noxxic, Dulfy etc etc. Like it says its a FAN site :D

Nice site but i don't think your allowed to advertise in forums. I may be wrong. Just a for warning.

:rak_03:

1 .I`m not selling anything so how can I be advertising? The developers actively encourage fan sites (seeing as how last year I sent the developers details of my fansite and got a really nice reply)

2. says the person who has a signature advertising their refer a friend link.... irony much...

That website is bugged and can't be viewed on mobile devices or tablets that use Chrome for Android as web browser.

Big part of the text on both left side and right side goes outside the screen and nothing we can do will make it visible.

Apologies if you cant see it on a tablet.. I have had a word with Dave, Steve and Bob (The monkeys who design my site). On the threat of no more Bananas I have got them to painstakingly move the text about so that people can now see it properly on their mobile device of choice.

Hope that helps.

Edited by monkeydud

Apologies if you cant see it on a tablet.. I have had a word with Dave, Steve and Bob (The monkeys who design my site). On the threat of no more Bananas I have got them to painstakingly move the text about so that people can now see it properly on their mobile device of choice.

Hope that helps.

I like your signature. ;) You could also threat them to send them to Monkey Island. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Well my counter seems to have jumped up somewhat so I assume some people are looking at my site...

I want to compile a list of tips and tricks for a new article/feature on my site. I am looking for things along the lines of `things I wish I had known when I first started playing SW:TOR`. I will give credit to all contributors and am happy to link to any sites/blogs you may have on the subject.

Full details can be found on my homepage :)

Thanks

Helen'Bakk / Tanks'Alott / Sneak'sabout / Rann'domm / Heal'Zabit / Coman'Havago :D