The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Please include tails for Catharsis

I dont think the Cathar have tails. From what I've seen in comics and games, none have them. They are a feline species but that doesn't mean they have to have tails....Besides I personally had enough of them from other player races in different MMO's, its like some weird fetish people have for them, including cat ears. On another note, all playable races are just re-skins of humans... Edited by Darth_Exar

Cathar don't have tails as far as I've seen.

And as for SWTOR Cathar, they're probably the farthest race away from human we have. They have fur that covers all of their skin, entirely new face shapes, entirely different ears and a whole different eye texture both normally and when affected by the dark side. They even have body markings. Even the Twi'lek and Sith races have more in common with humans visually than Cathar.

Or maybe this is about the fact that they have two arms, two legs and speak Basic? Well, all playable races, from now into the future, will have those requirements too, and not a surprise as the majority of races in Star Wars canon follow that list.