Character creation bug w/ new hairstyles

Ilgust

Propably a known issue. But when you select one of the new hairstyles in Character Creation you cannot preview different faces or body types, forcing you to go back and forth between gender selection and the slider menu.

Propably a known issue. But when you select one of the new hairstyles in Character Creation you cannot preview different faces or body types, forcing you to go back and forth between gender selection and the slider menu.

So far, I've noticed three bugs related to the hair options.

The one you've mentioned.

The dreadlocks have one lock that is glitched and warps into the character's neck.

And, sometimes the dreadlocks get stuck inside of the character's neck when they lean forward.

I've posted about this as well. The work around is to select the new hairstyle absolutely last when customizing. So just find all the attributes you want first, then pick your hairstyle.

That's what's worked for me so far.