Make 2x XP once a month.

LoverNoFighter

That would be great for leveling. Your stories are fun but not that fun. I'd like to have the option to reach level cap as quick as possible without doing all the sidequests.

For all the grindmonkeys, you could implement an option not to gain 12x XP. It's a win -win.

Edited by LoverNoFighter
community request

I know others have suggested this multiple times, but I'd like to see a CM 2x XP boost item. Everyone wins. BW gets their CC's, I get my 2x XP, and the players that don't want 2x XP can still enjoy the game the way they want.

I think this is probably the right way to do it. Although some will say it is P2W.

Once a month is just too much.

Don't get me wrong... I absolutely love the XP boost events but they should be reserved for special occasions and not something that's doled out with regularity.

I would instead like to see them offer some sort of Legacy XP Boost (similar to the 12X boost) so that the people who want it can use it to avoid doing content they've already done many, many times just to level up their characters.

Combine that with the occasional XP boost events so everyone can participate, and I think they'll have hit just the right equilibrium point to balance between the people who want to get into the XP fastlane and those that don't.

That would be great for leveling. Your stories are fun but not that fun. I'd like to have the option to reach level cap as quick as possible without doing all the sidequests.

For all the grindmonkeys, you could implement an option not to gain 2x XP. It's a win -win.

People who enjoy the game as it was originally designed = grindmonkeys :rolleyes:

- - - -

Regardless, you won't be getting it. We the monkeys win it would seem. :D

For all the grindmonkeys, you could implement an option not to gain 2x XP. It's a win -win.

/signed. Should be a four day weekend event

I vote for Legacy Class mission Exp buff (similar to 12x for class missions). Each class unlocks (4 classes each side) unclocks 2x Exp so if you have one of each class on Imp and Rep side, then 12x. Also, put in option to turn that off for those that do not want. I do not want to rehash all the side quests when I have done it on a ton of toons already.

The 12x would still give me enough time to ensure I learn to play the class before doing flashpoints or other group content at lower levels.

Double exp weekends are stupid. I would agree if it was for those how actually finished at least one character or as legacy unlock, but please no more double exp weekends. I want to have fun and enjoy the game and not meet bad and terribly undergeared players after another such an event.

Double exp weekends are stupid. I would agree if it was for those how actually finished at least one character or as legacy unlock, but please no more double exp weekends. I want to have fun and enjoy the game and not meet bad and terribly undergeared players after another such an event.

Craft more and make money. Win win.

I'd definitely like to see something like this as part of the legacy system, for those of us who have already taken multiple characters through the full grind and such. Don't know where you'd price something like that, but I'd be more than happy to pay for it, personally. xD

I vote for Legacy Class mission Exp buff (similar to 12x for class missions). Each class unlocks (4 classes each side) unclocks 2x Exp so if you have one of each class on Imp and Rep side, then 12x. Also, put in option to turn that off for those that do not want. I do not want to rehash all the side quests when I have done it on a ton of toons already.

The 12x would still give me enough time to ensure I learn to play the class before doing flashpoints or other group content at lower levels.

Love this idea as a Legacy Unlock (nothing to do with Cartel Coins, Subscribers Only!)

Love this idea as a Legacy Unlock (nothing to do with Cartel Coins, Subscribers Only!)

You really think they'd give you a Legacy unlock like this with no CC cost? They could add an option for credits, but you know that would only be per character and it would be outrageous.

I think you misspelled "12x XP"

You really think they'd give you a Legacy unlock like this with no CC cost? They could add an option for credits, but you know that would only be per character and it would be outrageous.

No. In fact I'm 100% sure if they ever did anything as smart as a 2x XP boost per class (max of 12xp) as a Legacy unlock, that they would price it so high that credit farmers business would improve significantly. ;)

I'd like to see it attached to legacy and increment every time you hit max level. x2 for first Ch 3 Finish, x3 for 2nd, x4 for the 3rd, etc.

I'd also like the ability to toggle the rate up and down...if I like a planet I may clock down from x10 to x3 or something.

I have 23 toons between 55-60. I have played every story every way that it can be played (male/female/light/dark). I would welcome a mechanism to level up that doesn't involve repeating quests that I have seen 23 times before, or PvP or KDY ad nauseum.

It has been pointed out repeatedly, bad players are bad players. It matters very little if it takes them 60 hours or 6 months to reach level cap. Those who refuse to learn their class and role aren't going to magically know it simply by forcing them to level up the traditional ways.

You know it takes more skill to get through without decently leveled gear, right?

I'd like to see it attached to legacy and increment every time you hit max level. x2 for first Ch 3 Finish, x3 for 2nd, x4 for the 3rd, etc.

I'd also like the ability to toggle the rate up and down...if I like a planet I may clock down from x10 to x3 or something.

This. I've posted the same thoughts in various other posts about this.

The option should have a switch - on or off as desired, whenever you wanna flip it.

You should get 2xp cumulative up to 12xp, for every character that finishes chapter 3. (so if you play all of them, or just really like to have 6 Juggs...) So - 6 characters would give 12xp. Have that also be the max attainable.

Should carry through Makeb planet quests as previously done with 12xp

And, *sigh* make it a CM item so that there is a chance they would actually do this (because they would make mad $$$ from it).

No harm, no foul. Use it if you want, or not (If you've earned it). Alters can rejoice (or not). People who love the class quests and want a more kotor experience - win. Want to still grind it out and have been here since launch (masochists, I tell ya!) well then, you can turn it off (or never even purchase it!)

Edited by Dreadicus

You know it takes more skill to get through without decently leveled gear, right?

Well, If I meet another character with lets say strenght as main stat and cunning implants, thats not about more skills...this happened few times after almost every double exp weekened.

Personally, I hate the long grind for end game gear. BioWare, please hold my hand and give me double ultimate commendations!

Why are people in such a rush to get through all of the content in the game? SWTOR is an MMO. When you run out of things to grind, there's little reason to keep playing. Take your time and enjoy the ride.

Well, If I meet another character with lets say strenght as main stat and cunning implants, thats not about more skills...this happened few times after almost every double exp weekened.

Then that person would have done so with or without 12x. :cool:

If there is 2xXP, I’ll play it. If 12xXP is available, I will buy it.

I am not tired of playing the game enough to give up on playing the story of all 8 classes, but I am tired of playing a catch-up game. And with the new content making the road to travel longer and longer and longer… I just really want a couple of relaxed story runs that take a week rather than a few months, so that I can focus on starting what everyone else was doing for 3 years.