Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

What class would Nihilus be?

TitusOfTides

So, I'm pretty sure he would fall into the Sorcerer category - but what about Juggernaut? To quote the wiki:

"He used his dark variant of the Sever Force ability... ...He was also proficient in Dark Rage, Farseeing, Force lightning, Force Resistance, Force Scream, Force Whirlwind, among others such as a dark variant of Force Healing called Dark Healing."

It seems like Sorcerer would be the obvious choice, but Juggernaut (perhaps rage discipline) also seems like it could be a good fit.

In your opinion, what class do you think Nihilus would be?

I could see it either way. Maybe he used to be a Jugg, but as he increasingly lost his humanity became more and more like a Sorc.

Not to hijack the thread, but I wonder which class Sion would be. He was the leader of the Assassins, but also had some Marauder in him. I could buy Jugg as well.

Obv. they do not neatly fit into classes, but the question is just which one if you had to choose.

Edited by rashadk

I could see it either way. Maybe he used to be a Jugg, but as he increasingly lost his humanity became more and more like a Sorc.

Not to hijack the thread, but I wonder which class Sion would be. He was the leader of the Assassins, but also had some Marauder in him. I could buy Jugg as well.

Obv. they do not neatly fit into classes, but the question is just which one if you had to choose.

That's a good question. I would be inclined to say Immortal Juggernaut... but it is possible an argument for Corruption Sorcerer could also be made.

Sion would probably be an immortal juggernaut, given how he was, well, notoriously hard to kill or even injure thanks to the Force aiding him.

I'm inclined to go with madness sorceror for Nihilus, but now I find myself wondering what he may've been prior to the whole "planet gobbler" phase of his life.

Nihilus lightsaber fighting style is probably that of a Vengeance Juggernaut. Anything else, he is most definetely a Sorc. And considering he loves draining people as well as fire lightning, he's most close to a Madness Sorc.

As for Sion, yeah most definetely Immortal Juggernaut.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.