I'm tired of the assault on crewskills and crafting.

jaygreb

This is the biggest load of....,...I could win 10x more mats in 10 mins of clicking the slot than I could in loading missions on all 8 toons of mine which btw took over 30 mins to set up. You obviously are confused because NOONE had to stay clicking the slots for more than 10 mins unless they wanted to. Greed was the only thing keeping them there clicking. So please stop with the "bu bu but I had to stay there clicking and winning more and more.......don't you feel sorry for me because the drop rate is so good I can't do dailies or run ops".

you are outright telling a lie when you claim that drop rate. you dont actually play the game.you are no different from the gold sellers scamming the chests on makeb. they need to bring crew skills in line with the rest of the game and make you have to be online to do it. I cant send my companions to do a flashpoint can I?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My point is that it was not that difficult to get all my crafters to 500. When I was getting them max I could log in while I was studying for my legal classes and run mission for them. Nothing that difficult to do. I didn't even have to stay logged on to do. Send them on mission or crafting and then log off and return to my studies, which I still do.

When I have a chance to actually play I run my 3 level 60 toons and do daily missions and send those toons that are not level 60 credits and then log off.

As a raider, i am heavily dependent on crew missions and the values for the materials. I don't want to be rich, i just want to have enough credits to get ready to raid. Especially on progress days i have millions of costs per week.

Edited by Citruzz

you are outright telling a lie when you claim that drop rate. you dont actually play the game.you are no different from the gold sellers scamming the chests on makeb. they need to bring crew skills in line with the rest of the game and make you have to be online to do it. I cant send my companions to do a flashpoint can I?

lol

I had three slot machines surrounding me. The only thing slowing me down was the global cooldown that is about 1-2 seconds. So I had about 35 plays every min on the slot machine. No joke, got about 3 purple mats per min and the numbers actually BACK ME UP on that. I don't have to guess, I over 1.5k in purple mats before I stopped counting and just started crafting.

I'm not going to say you are a liar, you are just ignorant of the facts. It's ok, everyone defending the slot machine with those drop rates was just fooling themselves thinking it was going to stay in game. I know it's hard to have an easy button taken away from you but seriously, get over it.

And hey you want to change it so crew missions can only be run and finished if you are logged on, becareful what you wish for. You think the prices are bad now, they'll jump 10 fold. I'm all for it, do it. You think I care? I'd love more time to run ops and flashpoints and dailies. Then I can sell my augments for a mill a piece. And you think I'm exaggerating, if the devs are saying the mats before the slot machine were too rare, you are basically removing 90% of my drops from crew missions with a change like that which would be the case for most of the gathers/crafters. So again, get the devs to do it. Either way I'll still sell my wares for the going rate which I can assure would make your jaw drop the moment something like that is implemented.

did you level your toons only to craft? why bother to play the game if that is the only thing you are going to do?

I know it's a shock but some people might actually like to play the game different from you. But to answer your question, no not just to craft. It was one of many reasons including going through ALL the storylines for all characters, unlocking all the legacy perks, unlocking all companions for the stat boost, and I can go on and on. Crafting, yes that is one reason but it wasn't the only.

did you level your toons only to craft? why bother to play the game if that is the only thing you are going to do?

Because the poster can and it is none of your or my business how that person decides to play.