The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

First Grand Rep Pack

Due to your reported trepidation for putting out more slot machines let me suggest this:

The First Grand Reputation Pack.

Filled with a limited number of reputation items from various previous packs.

And if we want to go full inception/pimpmyrep here: add that each Grand Reputation pack contains a "grand reputation" reputation item, to be used at the Grand Reputation Vendor for toys that recreate the various pack openings.

The slot machine was a good idea. I think they should increase the sell back cost of the rep items alittle more. I don't think the machine should come back at the end of a stack being in the hole. I Beleive time spent should equal the payout time spent doing say dailes.

The slot machine was a good idea. I think they should increase the sell back cost of the rep items alittle more. I don't think the machine should come back at the end of a stack being in the hole. I Beleive time spent should equal the payout time spent doing say dailes.

Yeah no. I think the slot machine was added as a means of getting old rep without having to go through packs, selling of the unused rep items was a 2ndary biproduct. I have no reason to think (and the nerf online reinforces) that BW doesn't want slots to be a money making venture or even a break even. To have time on slot = credit gain via same time in dailies means less people would be out in the game doing dailies and instead sitting in front of a slot machine. Negating the need for gear, or lvl, or other people, etc etc. I doubt any dev wants to take an MMO that way. Plus there is an issue where some countries/states have laws against online simulated gambling. I know of at least one other MMO that has tripped over those laws in the past.