Salt

orangebowl

I have heard you wanna think of the letter "U" when thinking of how much salt consumption you should have, i have heard it's best to have not too much and not too little, you wanna be in the bowl shape of the "U", left side is too little, right side is too much. Your proper intake is probably determined by maybe how much you sweat and maybe your age, health, and genes. Supposedly certain types of sea salt are the best bet. I'm not too sure about all this though. i have also heard no salt at all is best, so do research if you are interested in this kind of thing, use google or some kind of search engine, but the hard part is to weed out all the false bias opinion, harmful propaganda and bad science (basically false info), oh and if possible find a truly smart doctor (well at least somewhat truly smart, humble and aware enough to recognize their weaknesses too) in aspects related to his/her job, easier said then done i know, try your best :) Edited by TrueEquality

I have heard you wanna think of the letter "U" when thinking of how much salt consumption you should have, i have heard it's best to have not too much and not too little, you wanna be in the bowl shape of the "U", left side is too little, right side is too much. Your proper intake is probably determined by maybe how much you sweat and maybe your age, health, and genes. Supposedly certain types of sea salt are the best bet. I'm not too sure about all this though. i have also heard no salt at all is best, so do research if you are interested in this kind of thing, use google or some kind of search engine, but the hard part is to weed out all the false bias opinion, harmful propaganda and bad science (basically false info), oh and if possible find a truly smart doctor (well at least somewhat truly smart, humble and aware enough to recognize their weaknesses too) in aspects related to his/her job, easier said then done i know, try your best :)

Well I think you kind of misunderstood what i meant by salt. But thank you for the information?

i figured what i wrote probably wasn't associated with the meaning of your post but i also thought maybe there was a small chance that was your way of jokingly telling people to kill themselves, then I figured why not share my opinion, could help some people and in the process it could help me at least a little with expressing my thoughts in written word which in turn could help with my spoken word or something like that, oh and you're welcome? :) Edited by TrueEquality

i figured what i wrote probably wasn't associated with the meaning of your post but i also thought maybe there was a small chance that was your way of jokingly telling people to kill themselves, then I figured why not share my opinion, could help some people and in the process it could help me at least a little with expressing my thoughts in written word which in turn could help with my spoken word or something like that, oh and you're welcome? :)

You are taking a personal health and wellness class aren't you, you impressionable young clown.(term of endearment)

No, I just try my best with the tools i have to take care of myself and to make the world a better place because every little bit helps, I do realize depending on the circumstances it's "sometimes" best to shut your mouth if you don't have the tools to chime in on a situation/subject because it can make things worse, hopefully with time all of us can be better and better in those aspects :) Edited by TrueEquality