The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Different HK skins

Anniahilus

I thumbed through some of the suggestions and I couldn't find anything on this so:

With the introduction of the Jungle Camo skin for HK from the Yavin rep vendor, I thought it would be cool if there were various other camo skins for HK.

Desert Camo - Tatooine (sandy camo print)

Arctic Camo - Hoth, parts of Belsavis (white, light grays, possibly light blues)

Night Recon - Darker areas (black, dark purples, darker colors)

Urban Camo - Nar Shadaa, Coruscant, etc (medium grays and browns -- although, I think HK's regular skin would probably be about right, so may not need/want this one)

Just an idea ...

Oh and on a side note, I think if you did a skin that was similar in style to Blaster from the Ravagers for an M1-4X skin, it would be popular.

As a huge HK fan I'd love some more designs. The Bounty Hunter skin is pretty much the only real good one. They have the 2 from the Forged Alliance storyline and both are so meh, Advanced Recon I think it's called is all right. HK-47 skin would be nice, and considering HK-47 is in the game can't be all that hard to get it as a skin.

As a huge HK fan I'd love some more designs. The Bounty Hunter skin is pretty much the only real good one. They have the 2 from the Forged Alliance storyline and both are so meh, Advanced Recon I think it's called is all right. HK-47 skin would be nice, and considering HK-47 is in the game can't be all that hard to get it as a skin.

That BH one is cool, but if it were me I would have preferred they kept the original HK skeleton. If they came out with one like that but with the original HK look it would be a 10/10 imo.