Imp guild merger

JediBurkley

Hi there, <Imperial Strike Team> would love to have you. We are a laid back friendly guild. We just launched our Flagship and will be getting more involved with conquests. We also have a pub guild <Republic Strike Team> Teamspeak Voice Chat. Guild bank with 3 tabs, website, full 10% XP and rep boost and many friendly players on everyday. We are mostly adult members age 25 and up. I have 19 level 55+ toons (most of the imps are 60) Please send an ingame mail to Vindax. Edited by NCornelius

Hey you actually responded to my other thread but I was considering finding another small guild to merge with so everyone in both guilds could benefit from being larger and have more options to do end game stuff not only ops but HM flash points as well. I sent you an in game mail if you could please get in touch with me I am very interested in talking to you.

Hey guy, dunno if you've found another guild to play with yet, but I'm the GM of <CCLVI> and we're a guild of 52 members (alts included). We're a casual PVE guild, vent server, fully load stronghold, yadda yadda. We have a regular 8-man ops group but would love to have some back-up or the opportunity to do 16-mans or run two groups. So if you're interested in hanging out and playing a bit send me a PM on here or hit me up in game, usually on Zernas.

Hi there, <Imperial Strike Team> would love to have you. We are a laid back friendly guild. We just launched our Flagship and will be getting more involved with conquests. We also have a pub guild <Republic Strike Team> Teamspeak Voice Chat. Guild bank with 3 tabs, website, full 10% XP and rep boost and many friendly players on everyday. We are mostly adult members age 25 and up. I have 19 level 55+ toons (most of the imps are 60) Please send an ingame mail to Vindax.

well I for one think the guilds I am in, on both the Imp and Reb sides have all but died, with the last update of very few high end coms. we use to run DF and DP TFB hard modes and now can not field a guild obs run. I can sit for hours waiting to Ravenger to group start and it never does.

Help

MeatShield of jedi covenant is an adult (18+) guild looking to merge some smaller guilds into ours. We could use a few more skilled players to finish off our ops groups. We would love more people to pvp with. And if there is any conquest focused guilds we usually score with in 10th place on most conquest boards. We have all the amenities of the large guilds.

We are very laid back and have few rules unless it comes to operations. We would love to keep your leadership in place and would make many concessions to acquired guilds. If there's any questions feel free to contact anyone from in game and as for the GM.

If you're still looking EDGE of the Republic is a Christian based guild with strong family values. Many of our members have been around since beta and know the ins and outs of the game. We have several casual players as well as progression players. Do not discount us because of our Christian stance, we do allow non-believers to join the guild we simply prefer to take a stance on Christianity. We are a new guild, however, our members are dedicated to keeping things family-friendly. We have several members with small children who often will watch their parents play the game and we intend to set a good example for them. We also have an Imperial based guild for those of your guild with alts who may want to play on the imperial side. We do have a mumble server, a guild bank and a stronghold on the imperial side and are currently working toward getting a guild bank on the republic side. We have a great member base who is always willing to help with anything that you may need, whether it be getting a world boss kill to complete a weekly challenge, running and grinding dailies with you to earn you credits, or helping to collect crafting materials to max out your crafting abilities. We regularly run level 50+ flashpoints and have several members who have reached a maximum level.

We also have a guild domain page. We have not started running ops yet as we do not yet have the numbers for it and have been regularly working toward getting our members to max level and gear.

Currently we are small with around 68 subscribed members but we are growing everyday. If interested or if you have any questions please inbox me here or message me in game: Presrorrir (Imperial) or Ixelirr (Republic)

For more information click EDGE in my signature

• 9 months later...

MeatShield is still looking for smaller guilds to come merge with us. we have a couple of established raid groups. days and evening. Plenty of PvP activity. 3/4 of the time we make the conquest board with little effort due to the number of active players.

So if you're on Jedi Covenant and your guild is on the small side then send me an in game mail. We would be happy to make some space and absorb 50-100 toons if they were mostly active players and not all alts.

Contact Onehitwonder