The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Underlurker still bugged after latest fix (but slot machines working as intended!!!)

So we took an experience group into the Underlurker lair last night (01/21/15) and were presented with a variety of bugs. The patch notes claimed a fix for this boss (there was something minor about slot machines too but I am sure that people aren't as concerned about that). This group has finished the op several times so this boss has been passed.

Bug 1: Half the group saw a green cross, half the group saw a red cross. (fail)

Bug 2: The group saw both a red AND green cross overlayed (fail)

Bug 3: This MIGHT not be a bug but I am noting it anyway. Our groups DPS is quite nice and have had no issues with the adds until tonight. Now, we are unable to clear the three adds after the first group. We don't know if they have more HP, less time due to unwarranted fails, or what but we do know that before we easily cleared adds and now we cannot.

I haven't noticed much clamoring for a fix of these issues on the boards but since this op has been out for quite a while now, the issues are known, fixes attempted have failed, I was thinking maybe, just maybe, we could address a real game issue?!?

** Edit ** This was in 8M SM

Edited by PantherReturns