planetary comms

DreadtechSavant

many game rewards are still giving out planetary comms which when excepted are well not there as there are no planetary comms now. its not transferring to the basic comm either.

No use posting here... found that out long ago...

create in-game tickets per situation... at least they have a slightly higher chance to get noticed before they end up at the bottom of the pile.

Edited by LeJarC

many game rewards are still giving out planetary comms which when excepted are well not there as there are no planetary comms now. its not transferring to the basic comm either.

Thanks for the info! We are aware of a number of these situations, but if you run into one, make sure to put in a /bug or post here so that we can make sure we're accounting for all of the still available Planetary Comms.

Thanks for the info! We are aware of a number of these situations, but if you run into one, make sure to put in a /bug or post here so that we can make sure we're accounting for all of the still available Planetary Comms.

I still have a character who has a few containers worth of Classic Commendations in his cargo hold. What am I supposed to do with those?

No use posting here... found that out long ago...

create in-game tickets per situation... at least they have a slightly higher chance to get noticed before they end up at the bottom of the pile.

Oohhh he told YOU!!

I ran into this on Ebon Hawk with the follow up "in game" email from Senator Vanara Kayl (after you complete her mission on Coruscant, she sends this email to you to comment on whatever choice you took, and she rewards you one Planetary Comm - which vanishes and doesn't become a Basic Comm).

I tried to report this in game, but alas I've reported too many spam emails and that capped my open ticket allowance so I couldn't post this there.

Edited by NSStember
spelling

From what I've seen, the vast majority of it appears to be that every NPC that sends you email with a commendation reward (i.e., Duke Organa) for completing their missions sends you a planetary commendation. Which should be easy enough to fix; that should be a search-and-replace on the attachment item ID value.

...if you run into one, make sure to put in a /bug or post here so that we can make sure we're accounting for all of the still available Planetary Comms.

A few more occurrences of Planetary Comms attached to npc mail:

Lord Abaron - "Tremel's Retirement" - Sith Warrior story on Korriban

Supreme Chancellor Janarus - "A Message from the Supreme Chancellor" - end of Senator Kayl mission sequence on Coruscant

General Var Suthra - "Empire on the Run" - end of Corellia planetary quest line

I ran into this on Ebon Hawk with the follow up "in game" email from Senator Vanara Kayl (after you complete her mission on Coruscant, she sends this email to you to comment on whatever choice you took, and she rewards you one Planetary Comm - which vanishes and doesn't become a Basic Comm).

I tried to report this in game, but alas I've reported too many spam emails and that capped my open ticket allowance so I couldn't post this there.

Yeah, I bugged this one in-game last night.

It's not Senator Kayl, though, it's from Supreme Chancellor Janarus regarding the situation with Senator Kayl.

Thanks for nothing, Supreme Chancellor.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

More importantly, can I get a reward that I can use?

There is nothing more fun than completing a freaking quest for the 15th time only to not get paid for it.

Thanks BW for screwing us over again, still and some more.

Can I pay for my subscription with confederate money? It was good in this country once!

Didn't think so.....

You guys are depressing, why don't you consider your actions before you take them?

An amazing concept I know but.....ah frack it, you don't give a crap anyway.