can the merc get some defensive new defensive skill please

danpeel

this is crazy man i can even do ranked on a merc. the people don't want you there. merc is the easiest class to kill even in heavy armor. your frist to be focused every single ranked game b/c they know you made of glass. it's pointless to even try. your skills have cast times you have no cool downs worth a cats ***. but every fix you seem to skip the merc, why is that?.. alls i'm asking for is 1 good strong defensive cool down. thats all we need. just ***

this is crazy man i can even do ranked on a merc. the people don't want you there. merc is the easiest class to kill even in heavy armor. your frist to be focused every single ranked game b/c they know you made of glass. it's pointless to even try. your skills have cast times you have no cool downs worth a cats ***. but every fix you seem to skip the merc, why is that?.. alls i'm asking for is 1 good strong defensive cool down. thats all we need. just ***

LOL

Sir, it is ten times worse on Commando because you face some well seasoned Imp players. May be it is the same on both sides of Rank, but the Reg matches seem to be over flowing with Repub players who think it is "cute' to go into PVP dressed in a skinny Leia slave outfit or dressed like a Pirate strait from Rishi.

I swear, there are times I think the Repubs think PVP is meant as foreplay and not taken seriously. And people wonder why the Repubs get slaughtered ...

But I hear what you saying. Been saying it myself for a while. Commandos are focused on first in practically every 4 v 4 match I have ever played. Hell, on my Commando I hope to live long enough to get a single medal so that I don't waste my time. There have been a few matches where I died before I could do the first heal or fire the first shot.

Yeah ... I recall one really bad match where I queued solo and literally ended up in a solo match against 4 Imps. I stopped PVPing that particular day. Saw it as a sign.

Did you kill them?

Nope. They all rushed in and slaughtered me. Don't blame them either. They had to do some damage or healing just to earn a single medal or waste their time in the whole match.

Did I even get a single medal? Nope. it was a complete waste for me. But at least it eneded quickly. From start to finish I doubt it even went for a min.

mercs need something, and hopefully before ranked starts. by killing hybrids you killed mercs in ranked. I think I ran 21-3-21 spec and could survive being focused a bit, and still do at least 40k dmg. now there are times I'm lucky to do 20k dmg. its so fkn broken they should honestly remove the class from the game if they are going to ignore it this bad.

Sir, it is ten times worse on Commando because you face some well seasoned Imp players. May be it is the same on both sides of Rank, but the Reg matches seem to be over flowing with Repub players who think it is "cute' to go into PVP dressed in a skinny Leia slave outfit or dressed like a Pirate strait from Rishi..

It's actually ten times better on a commando because of the utility bug.