Anyone cleared 16m HM ops yet? Just curious.

Didn't see a current thread for progression anymore. With the ridiculous damage/insta kill and broken mechanics just curious how many guilds have cleared 16m HMs so far? Seems like the med droids always bug out on torque and just stand at their spawn indefinitely for us making it impossible to beat him. Bulo is easy now that they bugged out the load lifters at least. As for ToS we've made great progress on the Walkers the past week and expect to beat them soon but I have a feeling the Underlurker will be impossible with as bugged and screwed up it is in all the other versions of it.

Not looking for videos or mechanics help just curious where the bar is currently set for 16m HM. It seems like this time around 16m was just given an unbelievable amount of damage that some times is unavoidable (especially with all the lag) instead of extra mechanics over SM. Not to mention the way all the bosses are it seems bioware wants to tell everyone that melee isn't welcome at all. It's like they subtly hinted that in old ops and now they are punishing us for not listening to them the previous times lol.

First four of each instance is fairly easy and have been killed on 16man, none has cleared an entire instance yet as far as I know, damage is higher but in no way impossibly high.

Maybe the EU servers have the correct mechs then, or maybe they never lag. As far as 16m prog goes in NA its pretty dead, at least judging from server forums, which, I admit, is not always indicative of actual on server prog. But judging from those threads there might be one or two guilds doing sixteen man per server, if that, and they havent gotten past second boss in each instance if they have even gotten that far.

Only vids I have seen is Buddies but they are EU, also not always indicative of actual prog.

Maybe the EU servers have the correct mechs then, or maybe they never lag. As far as 16m prog goes in NA its pretty dead, at least judging from server forums, which, I admit, is not always indicative of actual on server prog. But judging from those threads there might be one or two guilds doing sixteen man per server, if that, and they havent gotten past second boss in each instance if they have even gotten that far.

Only vids I have seen is Buddies but they are EU, also not always indicative of actual prog.

There's intrepid working on MB for NA. Don't actually know any other 16 man NA guild that has progressed in HM.

The hilarious damage bugs and flat out impossible bugs (underlurker) definitely put off some guilds.

Sure 16m organising isn't like 8m organising but when you can't even do the SM because of that kind of thing what exactly are the more casual guilds supposed to do?

Pretty sure Buddies and NGE are 8/10 and Intrepid is 7/10. It's doable, fun, sometimes frustrating lol.

Definitely frustrating not sure fun yet. All though last week was the first time we weren't fighting lag more than the actual bosses. But that seemed to be back again last night. The server performance is so piss poor in 16m it's really ruining the content unfortunately. Hopefully they keep improving it with each patch. But good to know some are having success despite it.

Definitely frustrating not sure fun yet. All though last week was the first time we weren't fighting lag more than the actual bosses. But that seemed to be back again last night. The server performance is so piss poor in 16m it's really ruining the content unfortunately. Hopefully they keep improving it with each patch. But good to know some are having success despite it.

We did Underlurker today and mechanics seems to work, didn't notice any major bugs. Ofc, times when you see glyph on one location and everyone else on other are often there, but what can you do? Nothing, just notice a person who seems to have glyphs in proper position all the time and stack on him.

it is not breaking game bug like "all inside, still wipes all", it is annoying I agree, but doable. Will be nice if they ever fix that all can see it, but yeah, play with what you got, not with what you want to have :D

Buddies is 7/10 we feared Blaster&Master lolz :D

Yeah, we had same feeling first time we saw that fight, tought "this will be wipe after wipe with so many people in small place", but tbh that boss is one of the better in entire operation, Blaster comments make that fight worth every wipe :D