Harbinger server down again?

Antispiral

Since Harby is the biggest server, they probably needed added time for the patch.

But to avoid the crying, they didnt post the notice......

If it stays offline til 0300, then we'll know.....its just an oddly peculiar time for it to go down.

What a coincidence!

What is it about this server that it is seemingly always crashing for some short amount of time... I mean, it's at least once a week, right???

Simple.

It's the most heavily trafficked server out of all the servers by far.

Not only is it the most popular server amongst the US population (as seen by the fact it was the most heavily populated server before the APAC servers shut down) but when the APAC servers shut down many australians and east asians adopted it as their new home.

So it is under heavy stress pretty much 24/7

Simple.

It's the most heavily trafficked server out of all the servers by far.

Not only is it the most popular server amongst the US population (as seen by the fact it was the most heavily populated server before the APAC servers shut down) but when the APAC servers shut down many australians and east asians adopted it as their new home.

So it is under heavy stress pretty much 24/7

Source?

really?.. the most popular in the US?.. yet you (generic) couldn't pay me to play on Harbinger, but i checked the forums after the server merge when trying to find my new one, i saw it had problems back then and apparently it has since... those poor poor hamsters...