[BUG] Yavin Combat Arena missing

Musevisa

Yavin Combat Arena, said to be in Pilgrims Pack is missing.

All sources said it would be there, PTS says it's there. Bought lots of packs hoping to get this deco, only to find out later you folks pulled it out.

I feel like you owe me money now!

When you decide to pull somthing, How hard is it to just let us know???

Somthing like: We are sorry to say that said item didnt make it to live. The item was bugged/++++

The PTS is in no way an indication of what will reach live. Anything and everything on there can be changed or altered to any degree whenever they choose. The decoration was never listed in game, it was on the PTS and all sources took it from there. This isn't a bug; stop wasting developer's time.

The PTS is in no way an indication of what will reach live. Anything and everything on there can be changed or altered to any degree whenever they choose. The decoration was never listed in game, it was on the PTS and all sources took it from there. This isn't a bug; stop wasting developer's time.

It is listed when you click on a star fighter furniture slot in a stronghold, it even says that it is in the pilgrims pack.

• 3 weeks later...

Just because an item is on the PTS does not mean that it will be there when something goes live. It is entirely up the developer whether or not to include something. That said, however, it would be nice if the developers decide not to include something, if they also removed evidence that an item that doesn't exist does. This arena is a perfect example. If one opens his/her Decoration Window and views items, it not only lists the arena as an obtainable item, but also says that the source of it is the Pilgrim's packs. With the item's existence on the PTS and such evidence on the live servers, it's easy to wrongly assume that the item was included, and buy many packs trying to get it.

Unfortunately, while the person who made this post may feel slightly cheated, it's also very hard to prove that you bought the packs trying for the non-existant item, and not someone who had bad luck on his/her drops from the packs, and trying to get a refund, so, I wouldn't expect to see one. It would be nice, however, for the future, if an item is in a pack on the PTS, gets written about on websites, such as dulfy.net, for it to be included in live, or removed with all evidence entirely.

Yavin Combat Arena, said to be in Pilgrims Pack is missing.

All sources said it would be there, PTS says it's there. Bought lots of packs hoping to get this deco, only to find out later you folks pulled it out.

I feel like you owe me money now!

When you decide to pull somthing, How hard is it to just let us know???

Somthing like: We are sorry to say that said item didnt make it to live. The item was bugged/++++

You know, it's kinda funny. With all the posts from players about "bioware owes me this" and "bioware owes me that", I actually find myself agreeing with this particular post a lot.

After all, the Yavin Combat Arena decoration, if memory serves, did list its source as the pilgrim's pack. I can definitely see a person buying cartel packs to get this item. For example, the guildmaster of a PvP guild with occasional guild dueling tournaments (or something of a similar nature) would definitely do whatever he/she could to get this item for the guild stronghold.

Do I think you're going to get compensated? No, of course not. But honestly, this is real money. As far as I know, the primary source of profit from this game comes from the Cartel Market, not the subscription fee. But remember, it's not just "coming from the Cartel Market", it's coming from players who frequent the Cartel Market. I think it would be wise to be more careful in the future when it comes to misleading information about Cartel Market items... the last thing you want to do is piss off the people who spend their money on Cartel Coins.

PS: And no, I'm not suggesting Bioware bows down to the top Cartel Market users, but what I am saying is they should be more careful in the future so people don't feel cheated, because I completely understand where the OP is coming from in this thread.

Are we certain this decoration is missing? I could have sworn I saw one on the GTN last night. I recall this because I previewed it with the ctrl+left click and was zooming in and out looking at it. I will have a look again this evening. I did not see any Revanite Zealot's though, and if they are missing that's a real bummer. I suppose it would be to much to hope they did the same as with the emergency med table regen item, and stuck it on the vendor, or like the first slot machine deco.

Originally, the decoration list showed it to be part of the Pilgrim's Pack; either this was a display issue or they had to pull it out of the pack at the last minute, we may never know.

In any case, the current Apprentice's Pack contains this decoration, so this bug has been fixed and this bug report can be closed.

Revanite Zealot was also added with the Apprentice's Pack, just check your GTN again. :)

Edited by Jerba

Originally, the decoration list showed it to be part of the Pilgrim's Pack; either this was a display issue or they had to pull it out of the pack at the last minute, we may never know.

In any case, the current Apprentice's Pack contains this decoration, so this bug has been fixed and this bug report can be closed.

Revanite Zealot was also added with the Apprentice's Pack, just check your GTN again. :)

Yuppers, I found it.