The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How BioWare could rake in the cash!

I remember where this rumor started and it's not so much rumor. During the Q&A at the Shadow of Revan press event, where some community members gathered also, the guild leader of a raiding guild called death and taxes asked about legacy gear and iirc said it was hurting endgame gearing and was not good for the game, and BW said that what is happening with legacy gear is definitely not what they intended (sound familiar?) and that they were looking at making changes, or would look at it. Now I remember this cause it was a bit of a damper on something I was very excited about. If you guys remember, at that time we were aching for details on the xpac, and I was thinking to myself, with all this awesomeness going on *** is with this ahole, sorry that not everyone in the game a nightmare level raider.

Now those are not quotes. The transcripts are from swtorista, a blogger who was at the event and transcribed and recorded it. I'm sure that if you were to look in the right place you can find it, I will try to look later and find it, but it shouldn't be hard. Again I am not quoting anyone, just reciting from memory and giving thoughts. Do I think BW will change legacy gear? Last year I would have said no, but the recent messes, bugs, glitches, problems and the miss communication and mishandling there of has me at a lack of confidence. I think this new costume designer may be the ninja change to legacy gear if it is indeed a appearance tab like in games such as rift. It would be nice if BW could say something but that is not their style, though we were promised that 2015 was gonna be a year of openness and communication between them and us, their new style is to announce things at small community events and forget the forum. I kinda can't blame em' in a way. Poor Musco is in for a blasting as soon as he shows his avatar around here, no matter what he has to say or do. It must be hard being a mouthpiece to such a fierce and dedicated community and fanbase. Anyway, swtorista is the bloggers name, and site name, so look there for your proof. Have a good evening fellas.