Commando Hold the Line doesn't work in Revan fight

Grayseven

Hold the Line is supposed to provide immunity to knockdowns and the like, but Revan's Twin Saber Throw still knocks you down.

On a side note, it is NOT FUN to constantly stare at your computer while waiting for a stun or knockdown to wear off. With knockdown immunities like Hold the Line not working, long cooldowns on interrupts and breaks and chaining of CC's in this fight...it is NOT FUN.

Worse, I can start the fight and walk away from my computer and simply wait for everyone else to wear Revan down, go back to do the orb thing, rinse and repeat. There is no reason to even try to be a part of this fight since you're just going to get knocked down anyway.

Change the fight. Make it group H4 content. Make it fun and something to be done as a group instead of this lame piece of crap.

• 2 weeks later...
Er...you must be exaggerating, surely. If I don't focus fire on Revan he takes down my helpers one by one, starting with Satele. Always Satele first.

But yes, the constant knockdown is annoying.

No exaggeration. I have no need to participate in this fight outside of the orb mechanic. I use the time to catch up on some reading.