Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Did Bioware LIVE PATCH the Contraband Drops ? few hours ago =(

Murder_Toys

They WILL stealth-nerf this. That's how they do things.

Is that so?

Ontopic: I was gambling for cartel certs the last days, because there is stuff I urgently needed from those vendors.

Usually, I got 2 certs per 99 coins.

Then, for 4 x 99 coins in a row I only got 1 cert each. So I was wondering: Did they secretly lower the droprate to 1%?

The next round of 99 coins yielded me 9 (!!) cartel certs. I was like: wow! That RNG was random! ;)

(On a sidenote: When I got those 9 certs, I got much less rep items than usual, so overall, the value I got in this round was still on par with the other ones.)

Is that so?

Ontopic: I was gambling for cartel certs the last days, because there is stuff I urgently needed from those vendors.

Then, for 4 x 99 coins in a row I only got 1 cert each. So I was wondering: Did they secretly lower the droprate to 1%?

The next round of 99 coins yielded me 9 (!!) cartel certs. I was like: wow! That RNG was random! ;)

(On a sidenote: When I got those 9 certs, I got much less rep items than usual, so overall, the value I got in this round was still on par with the other ones.)

there was no "stealth nerf" of drop rates.

what part of "no" don't you understand? the n or the o?

there was no "stealth nerf" of drop rates.

what part of "no" don't you understand? the n or the o?

No. you are not guaranteed 2 certs per 99 or 198 or even 297. that is NOT how random numbers work because *math* *QF* and tuesdays..

Edited by captpickles

Is that so?

Shocking Random is Random...who in their right mind would ever think such a thing. Next you'll tell me water is wet, fire is hot, and sun rises in the east.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.