bodyguard: pushing through dps phases in ops

rheia

Heya, just wanted to get some insighs what you guys use to help push dps in certain boss encounters now that there is no longer an option to powershot under superchaged gas with 3.0.

Do you keep railshot on cd and death from above with occasional powershot/rocket blast?

Is there any kind of combination of dps abiliteis that gives the most bang for their buck while not completely murdering our heat management?

idk merc names but from commando's pov: tech override with 2 stacks ( i use that utility) for an instant plasma grenade and an instant charged bolt, then a full auto and high impact bolt, rest is hammer shots to recover ammo

You take that talent over the AOE reduction and moving channel for these raids?

Why?

I pretty much just electronet on cooldown, and rapid shot and rail shot when there is no need for heals. Everything else is too much of resource eater or not worth the cast to me.

You take that talent over the AOE reduction and moving channel for these raids?

Why?

For better burst healing for one. For two, not every fight requires much movement.

Electro net is a auto winner, start out the fight with it..and use on CD... other than that..i agree with above poster...its resource waste...you really can't stop healing an cast that much. if you can...then more power to ya. anything instant an small isn't a bad idea. but honestly they nerfed the damage on Missle blast, explo dart, unload is 24 heat now, powershot is a joke. so i mean options are limited.

every little bit helps but its not really anything big you can do. oh and they nerfed the **** out of Fusion missle. so thats out too.

I haven't done this in 3.0 Ops, but my impressions of off-DPS and heat management while healing 60 HM FPs are that you can use:

-Electro Net

-High Impact Bolt/Railshot

-maybe Full Auto/Unload if you can spare the ammo

-Hammer Shot/Rapid Shots if you're low on ammo and/or you want to build some frickin' STACKS

-Mortar Volley/Death From Above for AoE

-Plasma Grenade/Fusion Missile if you've already used the above and still feel like AoEing (damage is sucky now but it's cheap at least)

Charged Bolts/Power Shot is worthless now; it barely does more damage than Hammer Shot and costs 15.