3.0 Gearing Guide (Mod/Enhancement Stats)

theITfactor

Nice! I just went searching for Initiative enhancements, so wish I had this list earlier.

Quick question. By only having 1 secondary and 1 tertiary stat shown, you're saying if a piece has a crit mod, it also has a crit enhancement? LIkewise power, so never a power enhancement and crit mod?

Edit: guess I could've read your note first,...

Edited by bdatt

Here is a handy quick reference table of all the enhancements/mod stats that come with PvP and PvE (Operations) gear in 3.0 for each class.

http://torcommunity.com/guides/miscellaneous/gearing-stats-guide

Enjoy!

Nice job. One thing to note is that crafted (186 from vendor schematics), Comm, and Token gear don't always have the same stat combinations (as I found out last night when I got my first 192 token, an earpiece, and went to replace my crafted 186 one). I made a pretty exhaustive list of earpieces and implants, since they are harder to "reposition" if you are trying to keep a fairly consistent stat allocation, but I don't have any convenient way showing it. But there are combinations of crafted/comm gear that doesn't exist in token pieces. :(

• 4 weeks later...
Nice job. One thing to note is that crafted (186 from vendor schematics), Comm, and Token gear don't always have the same stat combinations (as I found out last night when I got my first 192 token, an earpiece, and went to replace my crafted 186 one). I made a pretty exhaustive list of earpieces and implants, since they are harder to "reposition" if you are trying to keep a fairly consistent stat allocation, but I don't have any convenient way showing it. But there are combinations of crafted/comm gear that doesn't exist in token pieces. :(

A very good point to note. The guide only focuses on the operations and PvP gear vendors, but there are definitely other crafted/dropped options and combos available.