• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beniboybling

• cs_zoltan

• Aurbere

• tunewalker

Any one wanting to argue either of those above yoda? Above Vitiate? I believe we should at least put feats side by side, just for the sake of accuracy.
The time will come, but right now lets focus on the chosen candidates. But like no. :p Edited by Beniboybling

Yoda disarmed Sidious in the script.

Edit: I linked it in my Yoda thread.

@Rhyltran, not sure about Talzin over Plagueis, but it is conceivable.

Well, I would happily go for that if only to cover all our bases.

A lot of things we see her do without a sweat people take for granted. For example, she ripped apart stone particle by particle, and then rebuilt it again. Telekinetically manipulated spirit ichor, transforming it's elemental state, and more....

But no one takes notice because she did it without batting an eyelid.

Also folks don't feel the need to rank them, for now I think it best to just decide who is superior overall i.e. #3.

Well, again as my previous said

#3 Yoda.

For me Candidates for Number 4 include... Plageus, Vitiate, Caedus, Talzin, and Potentially Windu or Cade Edit: or both End Edit: as those two are powerful JEDI that doesnt have some one 100% above them not on the list, though I do find it unlikely those last 2 will even be considered, even though I truly do insist that we at least take a look before writing off other Jedi as lesser then these Sith, especially since I dont think Dark Side is stronger, it just focuses differently. I will not be surprised if we see greater alter feats from most sith while we start seeing better control from some Jedi, simply because of their different philosophical focuses when true mastery comes into play.

Edited by tunewalker

Well, I would happily go for that if only to cover all our bases.

A lot of things we see her do without a sweat people take for granted. For example, she ripped apart stone particle by particle, and then rebuilt it again. Telekinetically manipulated spirit ichor, transforming it's elemental state, and more....

But no one takes notice because she did it without batting an eyelid.

I honestly can't remember many of Talzin's feats outside of SOD and the later TCW seasons.

Well, again as my previous said

#3 Yoda.

For me Candidates for Number 4 include... Plageus, Vitiate, Caedus, Talzin, and Potentially Windu or Cade Skywalker as those two are powerful JEDI that doesnt have some one 100% above them not on the list, though I do find it unlikely those last 2 will even be considered, even though I truly do insist that we at least take a look before writing off other Jedi as lesser then these Sith, especially since I dont think Dark Side is stronger, it just focuses differently. I will not be surprised if we see greater alter feats from most sith while we start seeing better control from some Jedi, simply because of their different philosophical focuses when true mastery comes into play.

Hold your horses, we are still on #3. :p

What? Regardless, I didn't ask for your input because your input is meaningless and without credibility.
lol @ putting Talzin and Plagueis above Caedus and Vitiate.
Translation: Talzin & Plagueis > Caedus & Vitiate = lawls.

i.e. Nothing about Caedus > Vitiate. Hence her response, savvy?

P.S. Unfortunately this is my thread and I shall input where I please, learn 2 deal.

Translation: Talzin & Plagueis > Caedus & Vitiate = lawls.

i.e. Nothing about Caedus > Vitiate. Hence her response, savvy?

P.S. Unfortunately this is my thread and I shall input where I please, learn 2 deal.

No clue what the hell you are saying, lmfao. That being said, I agree with Selenial, we all agree Vitiate > Yoda.

True, but I'm waiting for other input, Lady I remember seemed to favour Caedus over Yoda.

Best not to rush these things. :D

So far we have 3, + 1. We dont have our +2 in favor of Yoda yet.... at least to my knowledge.. We have a couple in favor of Vitiate... so that's still a possible, And of course we have Lady in Favor of Caedus, so he is, of course, not ruled out yet.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.