• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beniboybling

• cs_zoltan

• Aurbere

• tunewalker

Well I hope you've applied cream because you'll be getting another butt kicking pretty soon. :jawa_evil:

Professor Walsh is back? :eek:

Oh wait. Wait. You meant from you? Though I suppose it does make sense. The only time you would be able to 'kick my butt' is when I'm not here. ;)

Although I understand I am 500 pages too late, can I ask what the rationale was for placing Sidious above Yoda?

Sidious got stronger from ROTS to ROTJ + Beyond. Even if you subscribe to the idea that Yoda was equal or slightly stronger than Sidious the fact that Sidious only got more powerful would mean he'd be above Yoda. Even ignoring the Dark Empire comics. Including those? When he essence transfers into a younger and healthier body he was stronger, faster, and more powerful than ever. He also learned how to use and master force wormholes capable of destroying entire fleets with the potential to destroy worlds.

Edited by Rhyltran

Unless you are saying I'm some kind of Batman / Taylor Swift hybrid then no, it still doesn't make sense.

No... Just no... If I really have to explain why that video was perfect for that point in time... then not sure how to explain it considering the video hit all the cues... But then, you do post some strange videos that seem random. :rolleyes: (Such as that dog one)

@Jarons NEVER! *Retreats back into hiding*

Edited by Silenceo

No... Just no... If I really have to explain why that video was perfect for that point in time... then not sure how to explain it considering the video hit all the cues... But then, you do post some strange videos that seem random. :rolleyes: (Such as that dog one)

Sil post my Battle man its been weeks.

CS just ignore Sil he is delusional right now.

Sidious got stronger from ROTS to ROTJ + Beyond. Even if you subscribe to the idea that Yoda was equal or slightly stronger than Sidious the fact that Sidious only got more powerful would mean he'd be above Yoda. Even ignoring the Dark Empire comics. Including those? When he essence transfers into a younger and healthier body he was stronger, faster, and more powerful than ever. He also learned how to use and master force wormholes capable of destroying entire fleets with the potential to destroy worlds.

Makes sense, thanks :)

If you have time to post funny links you have time to answer PM.

Side note: Sil I just want to get this battle over with so I can move on and find my Jedi.Is that to much to ask for?

Quite so! :D

No but seriously, I have been working on Conquest stuff for hours, and I told you on Wednesday that my thursday and friday were completely swamped... as is my Saturday... Nor are they overly important galaxy shaping events, which means they take a back seat.

Quite so! :D

No but seriously, I have been working on Conquest stuff for hours, and I told you on Wednesday that my thursday and friday were completely swamped... as is my Saturday... Nor are they overly important galaxy shaping events, which means they take a back seat.

:mad::mad::mad:

I'm sober now, and it still doesn't make sense.