The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Statue of Marka Ragnos

Desolaytore

There already is a statue of Marka Ragnos...my Sith has it in his stronhold...I just wish there were more "huge" hooks cause there's only ONE place to put it..and you can only have ONE down. (for those of us with multiple things that go on those limited hooks)

There already is a statue of Marka Ragnos...my Sith has it in his stronhold...I just wish there were more "huge" hooks cause there's only ONE place to put it..and you can only have ONE down. (for those of us with multiple things that go on those limited hooks)

There's no statue of Marka Ragnos available for Strongholds, unless you're thinking of Naga Sadow.

Is Marks Rognos actually Loki? That helmet looks familiar.

Anyway, I think there should more Sith and Jedi statues.

Jedi especially. At least you can get Statues of the Emperor from False Emperor.

Also, "Marks Rognos"? :p

- - - -

Regardless, I'd like one too. Aside Naga Sadow, he's my all time favorite "Pureblood" Dark Lord of the Sith. :D

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I'd love to have statues, holograms, and other monument and display-type items of the other Sith Lords.

Marka Ragnos, Ajunta Pall, Ludo Kressh, Freedon Nadd, Adas, XoXaan, and Karness Muur are just some I'd like to see featured in some form in my stronghold.

Edited by Vitas

especially. At least you can get Statues of the Emperor from False Emperor.

Also, "Marks Rognos"? :p

- - - -

Regardless, I'd like one too. Aside Naga Sadow, he's my all time favorite "Pureblood" Dark Lord of the Sith. :D

Autocorrect failed me for the last time. But it's no good to me dead.

Still supporting.

• 1 year later...

We really want this statue! Why we cant have it? Because of the Jedi Academy video game?

We already has the statue of Naga Sadow. Why did you stop there? We want more...

Statue of Marka Ragnos, Ludo Kressh, Tulak Hord , etc...

Edited by iankalo