The Contraband Slot Machine

EricMusco

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anything new from the stream today?

As you already should have expected not a single word was mentioned about a fully resolved change that occured to the slot machines. The word was given over a month ago that the slots will not experience any adjustments

Care to give a source for that? Cause you've repeated it a few times and yet haven't given a source at all for where this word was given.

It's recorded multiple times that the word was given at the community cantina. I have gave the source the first time. Learn to do some proper research

It's recorded multiple times that the word was given at the community cantina. I have gave the source the first time. Learn to do some proper research

I'm glad you actually answered this time.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=792833

There's the transcript for the Cantina.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3VKBktqKKs

There's the video (as mentioned in the description, the relevant portion starts at 20:45).

Where exactly in that Cantina did they say "the slots will not experience any adjustments"? Because you can just look at the transcript, it's pretty spot on for what was said about the Slot Machines. They never said they wouldn't look into it again. So if you're gonna use the Cantina as your source, do your research because you're either blatantly lying or you have no idea what you're even talking about. Either way, I just wanted to shut that one down because you keep spouting it off as a fact and it's pretty clearly not (regardless of what your opinion on the slot machine is).

Edited by The-Kaitou-Kid

As you already should have expected not a single word was mentioned about a fully resolved change that occured to the slot machines. The word was given over a month ago that the slots will not experience any adjustments

no where on the official forums did they give word. There was hearsay from a $30 a head cantina event but nothing official.

no where on the official forums did they give word. There was hearsay from a $30 a head cantina event but nothing official.

Not hearsay, well verified and validated that the last this was going to say about it was at the cantina. Feel free to go find some of the youtube vids on it. There will not be a forum response as this issue from Bioware's viewpoint is in the archives. They use this thread as a filter for intelligence among the whining forum goers.

Wow dyde troll bait indeed. The facts are simple, the community as awhole has moved on. Your refusal to do so indicates that you lack a connection with reality and most likely belong to the same group of folks as Obummer

What at all does that have to do with you blatantly lying and misrepresenting the dev's words? They never said what you said, you are presenting no facts and the fact that you continue to pass them off as facts despite being given evidence to the contrary makes you a troll in my book, and a bad one at that.

THrowing in a few more things such as

This was posted by someone who was there, "NO PLANS to change the slot machine" pretty dang basic. Go back and hide under your bridge

Oh, you realize this person has already come out and mentioned that at least part of that was their own interpretation of the Q & A that I just posted. The person apologized because people took that "afraid to release more" comment as if it were said by the devs when it wasn't. So again, if you're gonna pass this off as facts you should make sure the devs actually said it. (Spoiler alert: they didn't.)

Here's a source for that one too. And you're telling me to do research...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=7984114#post7984114

Nah not trolling, just reporting facts, you folks who keep nefcroing a thread demanding answers to an already answered question are the true trolls.

Lastly, I want to point out that the topic was well off the first page until you bumped it back and I've only been responding to your blatant misrepresentation of the truth since then. I've given my opinions on the rest. But if you insist on lying and trolling I'm gonna call you out on it and that's gonna keep this topic going. If you want this topic to die I suggest you take your own advice and see yourself to the door.

Edited by The-Kaitou-Kid

$30 a head cantina event

Have some of these events really had a cover charge to get in? I keep seeing this thrown around on here but I know that when they were here in Phoenix the event was free. I suppose that could just be the venue choosing to charge or not charge for it though?

... Well, one video I saw of footage from some cantina event or another (was it the video with the comment about the slot machine?) showed a bunch of the audience laying on the floor like preschool children at naptime. Nothing like that was going on at the Phoenix event either. Clearly, the experience isn't going to be identical at each one.

Have some of these events really had a cover charge to get in? I keep seeing this thrown around on here but I know that when they were here in Phoenix the event was free. I suppose that could just be the venue choosing to charge or not charge for it though?

... Well, one video I saw of footage from some cantina event or another (was it the video with the comment about the slot machine?) showed a bunch of the audience laying on the floor like preschool children at naptime. Nothing like that was going on at the Phoenix event either. Clearly, the experience isn't going to be identical at each one.

the austin event was moved to pax south in san antonio. you had to pay to get in the venue and it was so poorly planned they didnt even have chairs. $30 cover charge for that

What at all does that have to do with you blatantly lying and misrepresenting the dev's words? They never said what you said, you are presenting no facts and the fact that you continue to pass them off as facts despite being given evidence to the contrary makes you a troll in my book, and a bad one at that.

Oh, you realize this person has already come out and mentioned that at least part of that was their own interpretation of the Q & A that I just posted. The person apologized because people took that "afraid to release more" comment as if it were said by the devs when it wasn't. So again, if you're gonna pass this off as facts you should make sure the devs actually said it. (Spoiler alert: they didn't.)

Here's a source for that one too. And you're telling me to do research...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=7984114#post7984114

Lastly, I want to point out that the topic was well off the first page until you bumped it back and I've only been responding to your blatant misrepresentation of the truth since then. I've given my opinions on the rest. But if you insist on lying and trolling I'm gonna call you out on it and that's gonna keep this topic going. If you want this topic to die I suggest you take your own advice and see yourself to the door.

Well, the facts are in my favor feel free to keep this going. I'm out. The fact is simple there are no plans to change the slot machine, The last word was already given

Well, the facts are in my favor feel free to keep this going. I'm out. The fact is simple there are no plans to change the slot machine, The last word was already given

Unless they come out HERE on the forum that is their Official communication tool. There has been no last word.

Unless they come out HERE on the forum that is their Official communication tool. There has been no last word.

someone that went to a cantina event told me they were giving everyone a pink tauntaun that shoots glitter out its rear...the official word has been given!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.