Emperor's Wrath

Kihiji

Hi Everyone,

I have a question about the SW. Were we supposed to have the title "Emperor's Wrath"? I ask because it seems like we were supposed to have the title granted at level 40 that's my current level and I just meet Servants 1 & 2. I didn't get a new title. Now I admit that I am a casual player and I don't often come to the Lore forum because I don't want to spoil myself, but I feel like that is a title we should have been granted. I may just be missing something since I mainly play Pub side, but it feels like I should have been granted that title. If I am correct should I submit a ticket?

Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

Hi Everyone,

I have a question about the SW. Were we supposed to have the title "Emperor's Wrath"? I ask because it seems like we were supposed to have the title granted at level 40 that's my current level and I just meet Servants 1 & 2. I didn't get a new title. Now I admit that I am a casual player and I don't often come to the Lore forum because I don't want to spoil myself, but I feel like that is a title we should have been granted. I may just be missing something since I mainly play Pub side, but it feels like I should have been granted that title. If I am correct should I submit a ticket?

You mean a title that you can display in front of your name over your head? Then no, that title is not in the game, so it's not a bug that you haven't got it.

(minor SoR spoiler incoming)

In the newest expansion you can unlock the similar title "Empire's Wrath" (lvl 60).

Hi Everyone,

That title was in Beta but whiners were annoyed that Inqs got "Darth" and so you lost your "Emperor's Wrath" title because silly Beta players asked for Darth instead.

Fortunately in SoR you can get a similar title.

That title was in Beta but whiners were annoyed that Inqs got "Darth" and so you lost your "Emperor's Wrath" title because silly Beta players asked for Darth instead.

Fortunately in SoR you can get a similar title.

yeah how dare SW players want the most iconic sith title out there instead of some useless made up title that spoilers the story to boot

Thanks for the answers. To bad it was taken out of the game because I'm starting to feel really powerful like I truly am the Emperor's Wraith.

Sorry to burst your bubbles, but you have absolutely no political power and your mastery of the Force, excluding short-term athletic physical augmentation, is nil.

Nox for life :cool:

Sorry to burst your bubbles, but you have absolutely no political power and your mastery of the Force, excluding short-term athletic physical augmentation, is nil.

Nox for life :cool:

I'd like to see the wraith begin to build some sort of power base. perhaps some sort of elite guard or something

I'd like to see the wraith begin to build some sort of power base. perhaps some sort of elite guard or something

The Wrath's entire theme is to go out and kill stuff. Why would the killer want guards? He just kills any enemies that could hurt him :p

The Wrath's entire theme is to go out and kill stuff. Why would the killer want guards? He just kills any enemies that could hurt him :p

So it could kill more people, while the "Wraith" was killing other people somewhere else. It would be a multi-stage killing spree by association, combined.

Duh! :p

Edited by Darth_Wicked

So it could kill more people, while the "Wraith" was killing other people somewhere else. It would be a multi-stage killing spree by association, combined.

Duh! :p

Maybe while the Wraith was killing people, it would cause some Paolini-Type mojo and cause those peoples' partners and siblings to be killed by various hygiene utensils!