<Shadow Dominion> 18+ Heavy RP-PvP/PvE

Riji

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Shadow Dominion has now Released its FIRST podcast! As we are expanding we also are expanding our media outlets to get the point across that Story and Character Development is our primary focus. That RP takes the front seat among our community and not a second or distant third.

Our Homepage

Also on that front page!

1. Our New December Newsletter (2nd release!)
  2. Our List of those Awarded for the Ending of Season IV
  3. Of course as mentioned above our FIRST podcast!

• 2 weeks later...

The Shadow Dominion's Sith branch is launching its fifth season this week! This series of stories have started in April with Season I, and now has expanded into a total of five large stories that all link from one to the other! If your looking for indepth story telling where you are the star of your own star wars experience look no further then the Shadow Dominion!

Also to see our Current Video for Season V

Click Here!

Greetings leaders of the Shadow Dominion. I may be interested in applying for this guild but first I must know. With the lack of an imperial trooper class it is incredibly difficult to acquire a set of Imperial Soldier armor and so I need to ask, what do you use for your military uniforms in your military branch?

Thanks

Edited by JesseIsForever

• 2 weeks later...

The Shadow Dominion is Still Recruiting Members for our Sith Branch.

The Following are things we've developed, pruned, cut, trimmed and sculpted into something that is in depth and meaningful:

1. Master / Apprentice Program
  2. New Member Orientation
  3. Sith Branch: Season V Story Arc
  4. Paths (Things members can take to advance themselves into our hierachy)
  5. Trainings
  6. A tried and tested RP system that prevents God-Mode
  7. Recruit to Council Member, Everyone is important.
  8. Most Importantly; Our Focus IS roleplay first and foremost.

Greetings leaders of the Shadow Dominion. I may be interested in applying for this guild but first I must know. With the lack of an imperial trooper class it is incredibly difficult to acquire a set of Imperial Soldier armor and so I need to ask, what do you use for your military uniforms in your military branch?

Thanks

I don't know if anyone has gotten back to you yet, but we use a variety of different easily acquirable in-game sets to use as armor/uniforms. Or if you have a set that you would like to try to get approval for, you could always seek approval. If you don't any sets that you might want to use, you could always try to get the Manaan set for use as well. But, like I said, we generally have sets available for use. If you have any other questions, feel free to go to our website, theshadowdominion.enjin.com and message any of our officers (I am Darth Nightbane on there) or feel free to fill out an application if this answers all of your questions!

The Sith branch of the Shadow Dominion Just Finished our Part Two Journey to Malachor I.

Once thing to note we had 20 roleplayers online at the time and almost all of them had been active on teamspeak. We enjoyed a three hour roleplay session together and most important we continue to strive for excellence in terms of story telling and driving character development.We look forward to having new members join us as we continue to expand our focus has always been to develop new relationships and continue focus on our the very thing that makes us, us. Roleplay.

A question for guild leaders! I can also contact you in-game if that's easier, I'm a bit new at all this.

I've never broken in to RP in an MMO setting, but I'm very interested and I've heard good things about your guild while poking around searching for a group I might be interested in. I've been RP'ing for a long time in a play-by-post format, but since I enjoy spending my free time playing SWTOR I want to try my hand at writing in-game.

Is there a place in your guild for someone who isn't quite experienced with how things work yet? I don't currently have any characters on the Ebon Hawk server, but I can transfer over one of my leveled Sith, or start a new character as an apprentice to a more experienced RPer if there is room for someone trying to figure it all out. :p

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

The Shadow Dominion is currently looking for Members to Join our Expanding 45th Branch.

Are you looking to take the fight to Zakuul? Are you a Bounty Hunter looking for more purpose? Perhaps you play one out of character but really want that Imperial feel? Or maybe you play an Agent but don't want to be an Agent in Character? Our Military Branch is extensive, in depth and promises an enriching experience like none other. Come check out our website, I promise you that you will not be disappointed.

Leader: Darth Cruxx

2nd in Command: Captain Aiedaill

Our Website: theshadowdominion.enjin.com

Imagine: The sounds of unified foot steps marching down the corridor of rock with rain falling down upon the men and women who do so. The thunderous claps, a sharp source of light.. the strength of Men and Women alike only driven forward together by the idea's of an empire forged from blood. This is what the 45th Imperial Regiment Represents for the Shadow Dominion.

Are you tired of being treated like third-rate citizens within the empire by those who wield the force? I can ensure you that our Sith respect our Military and if they don't they quickly come to realize that the men and women who serve have the protection of our immediate Council (As long as they themselves fall in line of coures!). We want to give you the best experience based upon Darth Marr's dream. We follow the theme of Unity and I ensure you that you'll enjoy working within the confines of our Military Arm.

• 1 month later...

We at the Shadow Dominion continue to craft, mold and build stories that are expansive and evolving. Members make choices, those choices reflect the direction of our arcs and ultimately lead us down the roads we proceed. Our GM's craft tales made to be tailored for those who play within them, no member is a pawn ever member a player. This is the Shadow Dominion, A true RP Community that focuses on the development of RP, Creating Events weekly and constantly improving.

The Shadow Dominion is a Community that has thrived for over a year. The following are things we do to enhance the RP experience for all our members and I find myself needing to stress that our focus is purely the RP.

• Several Events Run Weekly that Focuse on RP
  • Master / Apprentice System ( Sith Branch)
  • Large Seasonal Events
  • New Conquest System
  • Military & Intel Branches
  • Pod Casts
  • Videos Crafted for our Major Events, Designed like Movies!
  • Teamspeak 3
  • Guild Ship
  • Guild Stronghold
  • Open World RP (Sorry we don't do the Tavern Scene! We explore and adventure!)
  • SO much more! Come check out our website: The Shadow Dominion

The Shadow Dominion: Sith Branch Now Recruiting

The Sith Branch is looking to bolster it's ranks as we are about to get a new string of Lords, Lords who will need apprentices to train and hone. Yes we have a fully functional Master / Apprentice System. We also do Conquest Missions (RP Focused Story Driven Missions), We have a Season VI coming up which will provide plot and depth, We hold Academy Trainings During week, and do Ceremonial practices and so much more!

If your looking for a guild that truly focuses on RP, then you've come to the right recruitment post. Our sole purpose is RP, Everything else is a distant Second.

The Shadow Dominion is a 18+ Guild that focuses on Roleplay!

When we say we focus on roleplay we truly focus on RP. Story Telling, Character Development, are the two primary area's on which our events are tailored around. Our Sith deal with Master & Apprentice stuff, Our 45th deal with Squads and our Agents deal with info gathering, espionage and what not. If your seeking a community that has been around for an extended period of time that truly focuses on RP look no further!

A question for guild leaders! I can also contact you in-game if that's easier, I'm a bit new at all this.

I've never broken in to RP in an MMO setting, but I'm very interested and I've heard good things about your guild while poking around searching for a group I might be interested in. I've been RP'ing for a long time in a play-by-post format, but since I enjoy spending my free time playing SWTOR I want to try my hand at writing in-game.

Is there a place in your guild for someone who isn't quite experienced with how things work yet? I don't currently have any characters on the Ebon Hawk server, but I can transfer over one of my leveled Sith, or start a new character as an apprentice to a more experienced RPer if there is room for someone trying to figure it all out. :p

Thanks!

As for this Question, Yes. We know that not everyone is familiar with RP but some of those very people want access to explore it without being judged. We have no qualms or issue with new roleplayer's and in fact our System is designed to help guide and coach.

The Sith Arm of the Shadow Dominion is currently recruiting!

Our Sith Branch has a Healthy Number of Sith, 33. All currently active and very involved in our events that we hold weekly, and when we say events we mean events. We have almost something going on each day; Between the Master and Apprentice Program to the Season Arcs, to the Newly Introduced Mission System. We are always evolving, trying to incorporate new and exciting things to our guild, and to the way we tell our stories.

• 2 weeks later...

Season VI has introduced our new Conquest System! It is where we have developed an even further layer to our entire roleplay scheme. So not only on top of having a 'plot' and 'villain' we now push to fight for territory and lands working in the name of the Alliance and under the cover of darkness. The next two video's below show briefly the RP events that are unfolding and they show what the outcome of the first two battles were like. One is voiced and the other is is not.

We are currently recruiting: Sith, Intel and Military Characters to our Community!

First Battle of Plintep

Click Here

Second Battle of Plintep

Click Here

Hello and Welcome!

The Shadow Dominion is currently OPENING RECRUITMENT for ALL our RP branches!

Sith Branch: The Shadow Dominion’s Sith branch is recruiting! HEAVY RP guild. Undergo an in-depth character progression and immersive experience. Constant training and events to harness your character’s potential. Rank system, Master/Apprentice System in place & more!

• Military Branch: The Shadow Dominion’s Military Branch is recruiting! Heavy RP guild. Want to join the Imperial 45th regiment and be a part of an exciting and immersive experience, then join today! We offer in depth character progression, a rank system, and much more!

Intelligence Branch: The Shadow Dominion’s Intel Branch is recruiting! HEAVY RP guild. Master the art of stealth and join a team of others working in the shadows. Perform duties such as Recon, Hacking, Questioning, Interrogating, Assassinations in the name of the Empire. Character progression, rank system, Ops and more!

Come visit our webside HERE Feel free to fill out and application after reviewing the site and join us on our adventures!

NOTE: We are first and foremost a RP guild.

• 2 weeks later...

The Third Battle of Plintep begins tonight!

If you would like to experience the growth of your character through RP; If you would enjoy joining in our exploits, feel free to come visit our site and see more of what The Shadow Dominion has to offer!

Come visit our webside HERE

Feel free to fill out and application after reviewing the site and join us on our adventures!

Intelligence Branch: The Shadow Dominion’s Intel Branch is recruiting! HEAVY RP guild. Master the art of stealth and join a team of others working in the shadows. Perform duties such as Recon, Hacking, Questioning, Interrogating, Assassinations in the name of the Empire. Character progression, rank system, Ops and more! ABOUT THE INTELLIGENCE AGENCY CLICK HERE

• Military Branch: The Shadow Dominion’s Military Branch is recruiting! Heavy RP guild. Want to join the Imperial 45th regiment and be a part of an exciting and immersive experience, then join today! We offer in depth character progression, a rank system, and much more! ABOUT THE 45TH CLICK HERE

Sith Branch: The Shadow Dominion’s Sith branch is recruiting! HEAVY RP guild. Undergo an in-depth character progression and immersive experience. Constant training and events to harness your character’s potential. Rank system, Master/Apprentice System in place & more! ABOUT THE SITH ACADEMY CLICK HERE

NOTE: We are first and foremost a RP guild.

< The Shadow Dominion > is currently recruiting for all three of its active branches.

About the Shadow Dominion: The History of the Shadow Dominion was written having chapters consisting bloodshed, servitude, honor, and sacrifice... yet even today more pages are added to this ongoing novel as actions of the Shadow Dominion continued to be carried out.

The Sith Branch: Undergo an in-depth character progression and immersive experience. Constant training and events to harness your character’s potential. Rank system, Master/Apprentice System in place & more! For more information about the Shadow Dominion Sith Academy, click here.

The Military Branch: Join the Imperial 45th Regiment to be enthralled in an exciting and immersive experience that will provide the desired military experience within the Star Wars universe. Offering in-depth character progression, a ranking system and engaging military events. For more information about the Shadow Dominion Military Regiment, click here.

The Intelligence Branch: Master the art of stealth and join a team of others working in the shadows. Perform duties such as Recon, Hacking, Questioning, Interrogating, Assassinations in the name of the Empire. Character progression, rank system, Ops and more! For more information about the Shadow Dominion Intelligence Unit, click here.

Upcoming Events:

- 4/29/2016: Intelligence Branch - Stealth Training

- 4/30/2016: Sith Season IV - Conclusion of Battle on Plintep

- 5/1/2016: Sith Branch - Sith Training (Skills)

Edited by ChaoticArrow

The Shadow Dominion, Intelligence Division Is currently looking for new Agents!

• Intelligence Branch: HEAVY RP guild. Master the art of stealth and join a team of others working in the shadows. Perform duties such as Recon, Hacking, Questioning, Interrogating, Assassinations in the name of the Empire. Character progression, rank system, Ops and more! CLICK HERE

Come visit our webside HERE

Feel free to fill out and application after reviewing the site and join us on our adventures!

< The Shadow Dominion > is currently recruiting for all three of its active branches.

About the Shadow Dominion: The History of the Shadow Dominion was written having chapters consisting bloodshed, servitude, honor, and sacrifice... yet even today more pages are added to this ongoing novel as actions of the Shadow Dominion continued to be carried out.

The Sith Branch: Undergo an in-depth character progression and immersive experience. Constant training and events to harness your character’s potential. Rank system, Master/Apprentice System in place & more! For more information about the Shadow Dominion Sith Academy, click here.

The Military Branch: Join the Imperial 45th Regiment to be enthralled in an exciting and immersive experience that will provide the desired military experience within the Star Wars universe. Offering in-depth character progression, a ranking system and engaging military events. For more information about the Shadow Dominion Military Regiment, click here.

The Intelligence Branch: Master the art of stealth and join a team of others working in the shadows. Perform duties such as Recon, Hacking, Questioning, Interrogating, Assassinations in the name of the Empire. Character progression, rank system, Ops and more! For more information about the Shadow Dominion Intelligence Unit, click here.

Upcoming Events:

- 5/10/2016: Military - Early Bird Operations

- 5/11/2016: Military Season II : Konzasaca Hunger Part 2

- 5/12/2016: Sith Branch - [Prism Event] Catastrophic Calculations