Missing Decorations in Pilgrim's Shadow Pack

Kepal

It's been over a month since the release of the Initiate's and Pilgrim's Shadow Packs, so I think we've had ample time to verify this. Unfortunately, it would seem that there are two decorations from this release that did not ultimately end up in the packs themselves, despite what the current decoration UI indicates on both the live servers and the PTS.

Decorations:

Revanite Zealot

Yavin Combat Arena

Can we get an update regarding these? I'm fairly certain that there have been posts regarding the Revanite NPC in the past, but I couldn't track anything down regarding the Yavin Combat Arena.

That aside, I'm also curious about the Nautolan Pyrotechnics Expert. Now, I know that Tait's posted about this in an existing topic regarding another matter, stating that we're not going to get it. What's the reasoning behind that decision? Also, is there a particular reason why it's persisted in the decoration UI since before the anniversary event?

Jawa Tax: :jawa_wink:

Compare the list of all "available" decorations in Edit mode to what's actually available in the game, and the list of "phantom" decorations gets longer and longer and longer over time... there are some decorations listed as available from the PREFAB DROIDS that still aren't actually in the game...

Since everyone loves screenshots (and the tag%20has%20apparently%20been%20activated),%20I%20figured%20I

Yavin Combat Arena:

Revanite Zealot:

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2015/035/0/b/revanite_zealot_by_kepal-d8gpfnf.png

Nautolan Pyrotechnics Expert:

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2015/035/e/8/nautolan_pyrotechnics_expert_by_kepal-d8gpfmr.png

Armored Boreal Ice Tromper:

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2015/035/e/e/armored_boreal_ice_tromper_by_kepal-d8gpflm.png

Edited by Kepal
Added [SPOILER] tags to prevent giant pictures from invading your screen(s).

Hey folks,

These decorations are included in the Apprentice's Pack, which will be available tomorrow. They were never intended to be in the Pilgim's Pack, which the Decoration UI listed.

Sorry for any confusion!

-Tait

Edited by TaitWatson

Hey folks,

These decorations are included in the Apprentice's Pack, which will be available tomorrow. They were never intended to be in the Pilgim's Pack, which the Decoration UI listed.

Sorry for any confusion!

-Tait

Woot, that's great news. Nice to see you are releasing missing decorations. :D

Let's hope this keeps up for other missing items as well, that would be awesome.

Hey folks,

Sorry for any confusion!

-Tait

Amazed that it took over a month to answer this.