Mailbox not working properly anymore after patch

JattaGin

Hello,

I already filed a ticket in-game, but I also want to post it here to see if others are effected as well.

I just logged into my main for the first time after the patch (server: Progenitor). There were 4 mails waiting:

1 x the Welcome to SoR mail. Took out the deco from it and deleted the mail. All fine.

Then there were 3 mails about GTN sales.

All three of these mails ended with an error message and, even worse, got deleted automatically! I was too perplex, therefore I did not take screenshots and I don't remember the error message anymore either. It was something along the lines of "This service is currently unavailable."

Now, I have some expensive stuff up for sale on the GTN (as well as some cheap stuff). I hope that I get the credits from these sales. But more importantly: Was this just an unfortunate incidence that occured to me or is this a sign of a general bug? Anyone else noticed something?

Hi,

I have also just submitted a ticket. I logged on to a banker alt and sent some credits to one of my mains. I logged on to the main and she had 2 unread mails on the icon in the top left corner. When I opened the mail window, it was completely empty. I re-logged a few times and eventually I could see the mail. The "Welcome to the Shadow of Revan" resend was there, but the one from my banker alt was not there. I re-logged many times, but it is still missing.

I am hoping that they will sort this out soon.

I had something really similar happen as well.

I bought an item off the GTN, it said I had mail, I walked over to my mailbox clicked on it and poof - every message was gone. I tried relogging, resetting my UI, and even buying another item off the GTN/canceling GTN auctions. All it did was add new mail into my mailbox, not restore all the messages I had saved and GTN purchase.