Cursor disappears, game enters mouse-look mode

Omeros

I've had this happen twice now and both times during the Blood Hunt flashpoint. If I get punted off the stadium during the Valk/Jos fight my cursor will vanish and I get put into a mouse look mode. I don't normally have any options enabled where I even should be *able* to get into a mouse look mode, and it's only occurring after deaths from falling in that area.

I find rt-clicking (the same tool you use to get into mouselook) gets me out. This happens occasionally when I die, and it's not specific to any location.

By your post, I estimate you NEVER USE mouselook? You must not PvP much (and really, even PvE is made easier by using mouselook + keyboard shortcuts).

I don't mean click-and-hold to turn the camera. I mean mouse-look in the sense that if I move my mouse around the camera is tied to it. It also means that I have no way of selecting targets with the mouse or of interacting with my inventory, etc etc. In particular, I was unable to roll on gear that dropped until I "fixed" this problem by force-closing the game and reloading.

I find rt-clicking (the same tool you use to get into mouselook) gets me out. This happens occasionally when I die, and it's not specific to any location.

By your post, I estimate you NEVER USE mouselook? You must not PvP much (and really, even PvE is made easier by using mouselook + keyboard shortcuts).

I don't mean click-and-hold to turn the camera. I mean mouse-look in the sense that if I move my mouse around the camera is tied to it. It also means that I have no way of selecting targets with the mouse or of interacting with my inventory, etc etc. In particular, I was unable to roll on gear that dropped until I "fixed" this problem by force-closing the game and reloading.
I have this happen from time to time as well, and not just if I die. A single right-click is all I ever have to do to "fix" it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.