Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

3.0.2 and the state of PvP

Pantokratorx

So we finally have the patch notes at hand... but seriously what did I expect?

After a month in the expansion there have been no balance changes in a time when the balance is one of the worst in the history of the game. Also midbie bracket remains the same, not even a mention how messed up the bolster is in that bracket...

Hopefully at least fps will improve in wzs as they promised. Its not nice feeling as second rate citizens, but I kinda do...

I get the feeling it may be related to this:

- Quick Fix

- Correct Fix

Choose one.

I feel like things are balanced reasonably well outside of Sins, shoulder cannon, sorc AOE and dps heals, poor mercs and maras. I think all three healers are now viable. All three tanks seem pretty comparable, with some variety of playstyle.

I dont play sorc or pt, but neither seems out of this world OP from my perspective. They are both strong classes but not ridiculous. I do play assassin though, and it definitely needs beaten viciously and repeatedly with a nerf bat. That kinda burst, stealth, self-healing, and utility all mixed into one class is just......confusing. I wonder how that made it through testing without looking blatantly OP.

I get the feeling it may be related to this:

- Quick Fix

- Correct Fix

Choose one.

I feel like things are balanced reasonably well outside of Sins, shoulder cannon, sorc AOE and dps heals, poor mercs and maras. I think all three healers are now viable. All three tanks seem pretty comparable, with some variety of playstyle.

True.. but saying nothing is something else altogether. And the second part is true too, but the problem is wz's with just these classes and maybe 1-2 others is too frequent

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.