Good PVP Guild

Saikochoro

So I've never been part of a good active PVP guild, but I've PVP'd since launch. Usually just small ones that my friends wanted me to join. I do a lot of solo ranked, but would like join an active PVP guild imp side. Then once I get used to the members of the guild (and they me) perhaps try out team ranked if I'm good enough. What are some quality end game PVP guilds?

I've seen a lot of active guilds, but many don't seem to have a lot of good players. So I wanted the opinion of people who are in guilds with quality end game pvp'rs. Would prefer a guild that has a somewhat higher maturity level if possible too.

Edited by Saikochoro

So I've never been part of a good active PVP guild, but I've PVP'd since launch. Usually just small ones that my friends wanted me to join. I do a lot of solo ranked, but would like join an active PVP guild imp side. Then once I get used to the members of the guild (and they me) perhaps try out team ranked if I'm good enough. What are some quality end game PVP guilds?

I've seen a lot of active guilds, but many don't seem to have a lot of good players. So I wanted the opinion of people who are in guilds with quality end game pvp'rs. Would prefer a guild that has a somewhat higher maturity level if possible too.

This does not exist on the Bastion. /thread

That's too bad. I was actually hoping there would be. I've teamed with you once on my pt and hoped maybe there were more quality players like you around. I've seen a few "PVP" guilds that think that banking PVE geared pubs is the height of skill. Banking can be fun, but I just wanted a good guild. Oh well. I've gone this far solo queuing. I'll just keep doing that.

Wizards is full of D-bag* and ars* Ho***. There is no good pvp guilds tbh. ive tried several and it seems unless u are a 12yr old with issues u dont fit in. I finally joined a mature pve guild that is active and does some pvp. All i do is pvp, but i prefer to do it with friends, rather some elitist ****, who only points the blame of a loss at others, and worries about their numbers rather than the win. Surprisingly when our guild does pvp we beat the crap out of most pvp guilds because we play objectives and work as a team. When im solo im at the mercy of every idiot who thinks more medals matter.

I run a pvp guild. The guilds name is "Shade" on pub side. We are selective about who we take so we try you out first. If your numbers are not good we will not take you. We have a lot of people that will run 4s when it starts. We also have a imp sister guild called Fade. Come try out with us and see whats going on if you want to.

I run a pvp guild. The guilds name is "Shade" on pub side. We are selective about who we take so we try you out first. If your numbers are not good we will not take you. We have a lot of people that will run 4s when it starts. We also have a imp sister guild called Fade. Come try out with us and see whats going on if you want to.

Having to audition for a spot in the guild is a start. I currently don't have any 60 pubs, but I do have a 58 scoundrel. Maybe I will send a tell to a fade member on my op.

Not really any particular PvP guilds that do ranked, it's really just a small community. If you want to get involved, do well in solos, try to participate in 4's, and try to make teams. Over time you'll get noticed if you perform well and will integrate into the community.

Not really any particular PvP guilds that do ranked, it's really just a small community. If you want to get involved, do well in solos, try to participate in 4's, and try to make teams. Over time you'll get noticed if you perform well and will integrate into the community.

Yeah I've been doing a lot of solo ranked. I do well in it. I wouldn't say I'm the best. There are plenty of better players, but I do well. I main a concealment op which are much better than they were pre 3.0. I think they are just fine for solo, but not sure if they would be welcome in team ranked. Not sure if people are more particular in team ranked. I would like to do some team ranked, but would like to become familiar with people first. Right now what I've noticed is that out of the people I've played against in solo ranked I would consider myself middle upper rank. Not top rank, but not middle either. Somewhere in between. I've also noticed a lot of people in solo ranked don't like to communicate or focus. For example: I will say I'm going to infiltrate to the back right ramp in Makeb arena and ask if that is okay with every one. I will say it again to be sure. Two of the teammates will say sure. When it starts we jump down and I start infiltrating over that way just to notice that the third guy is not following us. He is going the opposite direction. So I then have to go after him with the other two so he doesn't get exploded by the other team because he is alone. By that time infiltrate is wasted. So I'm hesitant to group up with a lot of the people I meet in solo ranked. There are some that I would like to team with but they are usually either quite a bit less skilled than me or quite a bit more skilled than me. The people at about my same level tend to not like to communicate. I'd rather team with someone less skilled who is willing to communicate. The problem is getting a full team. Usually if I find someone I would like to group with I end up running regs with them because I can't find more individuals.

What would you suggest doing there? I can keep on asking people if they want to team up, but I've noticed that people are pretty particular about their 4s team, which is totally understandable. I like solo, but would like to get into team ranked. Guess I will keep doing solo till someone invites me.

I'll give you a quick lay of the land.

On Republic:

G-Quit, Shade, Crescendo, Akatsuki, Freaks of Legend.

The first 2 do a lot of rateds, Crescendo looks like its making a comeback, Akatsuki and Freaks are larger guilds mainly focused on regs but theyve got plenty of quality players and they occasionally do ranked.

On Empire:

Matchless, hey im mvp, Clickers, Samurai Pizza Cats, Midian(?)

The thing is that the Imp guilds who do ranked 4s tend to be smaller and don't really recruit much.

Theres also larger reg focused guilds like Meet Killface and Cherry Pops, also newer guilds like Death Incarnate and Rekt em. But they dont do much ranked at all.

Its better to get into it now before the season starts, because people don't have rating to care about so they are more willing to team with people they don't know or try out different classes and strats. Try asking people, maybe get a PUG team going. Right now imps are doing pug teams a lot for ranked 4s cause its preseason, but usually we fill them up with people we know or from the top tier guilds so you won't see people spamming in fleet for spots on rated teams very often. Better speak up and ask, don't hold out that someone will notice you and invite you for rateds because while that does happen, its not common especially with your class.

As for DPS operatives... only one who Ive seen do that in team ranked really is Aldeez, and he does a pretty good job, so it is possible to use DPS op for team ranked, although it isn't a top tier dps class the way sins, sorcs, and PTs are. So understand that your class isn't exactly what a lot of teams would be looking for though it is usable.

Hope that helps.

On Republic:

The first 2 do a lot of rateds, Crescendo looks like its making a comeback, Akatsuki and Freaks are larger guilds mainly focused on regs but theyve got plenty of quality players and they occasionally do ranked.

On Empire:

The thing is that the Imp guilds who do ranked 4s tend to be smaller and don't really recruit much.

Theres also larger reg focused guilds like Meet Killface and Cherry Pops, also newer guilds like Death Incarnate and Rekt em. But they dont do much ranked at all.

Its better to get into it now before the season starts, because people don't have rating to care about so they are more willing to team with people they don't know or try out different classes and strats. Try asking people, maybe get a PUG team going. Right now imps are doing pug teams a lot for ranked 4s cause its preseason, but usually we fill them up with people we know or from the top tier guilds so you won't see people spamming in fleet for spots on rated teams very often. Better speak up and ask, don't hold out that someone will notice you and invite you for rateds because while that does happen, its not common especially with your class.

As for DPS operatives... only one who Ive seen do that in team ranked really is Aldeez, and he does a pretty good job, so it is possible to use DPS op for team ranked, although it isn't a top tier dps class the way sins, sorcs, and PTs are. So understand that your class isn't exactly what a lot of teams would be looking for though it is usable.

Hope that helps.

^ Most accurate advice so far...

On Republic:

On Empire:

Hope that helps.

Yeah I've noticed those top four imp guilds. I have no interest in meet kill face or cherry pops. Guess I will try to call out to those other guilds, but what you said is kind of what I expected...they probably don't recruit much. Thanks for the run down though. I appreciate it.

Oh and I realize that ops aren't top tier, but wondered if they were more welcome since patch as they got pretty good buffs for concealment. I do well with it, but admit I do better on my sin. I just like my op more.

Edited by Saikochoro

Usually Midian, Clickers, Mvp group together to make a 4s team (it is rare they make a team based of entirely own guilds players on Bastion but sometimes happens). If you can get in with one of them you will be able to play top tier 4s. Gquit and Shade Q a lot on Pub side and they are decent. SPC Q sometimes and have some good players. Like Adraaj said, the imp guilds don't really recruit. Although, SPC actively recruit decent players so best bet is to go with them. Pubs go Gquit or Shade. At least that is what I would try if I was starting out.

On Republic:

On Empire:

Hope that helps.

+1 on most accurate advice so far.

I just xferred over but doubt I'll stay. Rated's rarely pop for me (yolo) and the reg skill is worse than Pot5 (which I didn't think was possible). Would like to group with some solid pubs before I go so thanks for the info.

I get a consistent 90ms from NY as opposed to 30ms to Pot5. Its playable - but noticeable on some of the maps.

Oh, and somebody stole my name on my original character over here (Illuminati) which I didn't think could happen.

*Edit - am getting some yolo's tonight.

Edited by Killamanjaroo

I just xferred over but doubt I'll stay. Rated's rarely pop for me (yolo) and the reg skill is worse than Pot5 (which I didn't think was possible). Would like to group with some solid pubs before I go so thanks for the info.

I get a consistent 90ms from NY as opposed to 30ms to Pot5. Its playable - but noticeable on some of the maps.

Oh, and somebody stole my name on my original character over here (Illuminati) which I didn't think could happen.

*Edit - am getting some yolo's tonight.

90ms and complaining haha. tough life son...

On Republic:

On Empire:

Hope that helps.

Haha forgot to read your forum signature. I used to team with you all the time.