Revan vs Vitiate(possible spoilers)

DARTHOSIRUS

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's actually kinda sad that Jakarro is the only one of your allies in that fight that fits no class archetype. At all. If he's supposed to be a Vanguard... well, he sucks at it.

Super off-topic.

Indeed.

Aside from shooting his bowcaster, I can't even tell what other abilities -- unique or NOT -- he possesses.

Super off-topic.

It happens.

Plus, judging from SoR, it would seem the Emperor is the dark side incarnate. Hence, half-Revan wouldn't have a chance against him. :p

Not much else to add really, though it would seem they walked the extra mile to empower Vitiate as much as possible, and demean -- or perhaps diminish? -- Revan as this über Force-user.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Smugglers have a Wookie companion since Vanilla.

Regardless, my point is that he feels ultimately useless during whatever confrontation pops up.

Jeebus... it was a gosh darn joke...

to paraphrase this IP... "Lighten Up Fuzz Ball." /wink

Edited by Ghisallo

Jeebus... it was a gosh darn joke...

to paraphrase this IP... "Lighten Up Fuzz Ball."

I realized that. :p

Issue being, as I said, a Wookie -- even more so, a companion -- has been around for quite a while. Would have been cool to see Jakarro and Bowdaar greet one another or something, but whatever.

Again, it's not like they needed a VA for that.

Indeed.

Aside from shooting his bowcaster, I can't even tell what other abilities -- unique or NOT -- he possesses.

It happens.

Plus, judging from SoR, it would seem the Emperor is the dark side incarnate. Hence, half-Revan wouldn't have a chance against him. :p

Not much else to add really, though it would seem they walked the extra mile to empower Vitiate as much as possible, and demean -- or perhaps diminish? -- Revan as this über Force-user.

Well, the Emperor's definitely sporting a nice purple, I'll give him that. :p Basically, he's made out as all-powerful, and Revan is made out as more powerful than anyone (when not fighting in groups) but Vitiate. So... how do we save the galaxy again? :p

Honestly, I might spend the next Enemy Within staring at Jakarro for 12 minutes to see what he does.

I realized that. :p

Issue being, as I said, a Wookie -- even more so, a companion -- has been around for quite a while. Would have been cool to see Jakarro and Bowdaar greet one another or something, but whatever.

Again, it's not like they needed a VA for that.

a Wookie

Wookie

Eternal shame on you for your spelling of Wookiee. :p

Edited by Darkelefantos

Could have been worse.

I might have said Yavin 4 or Nar Shaddaa are planets.

HAHA! :D

That would be an odd one for me. :o

Maybe. Although people not spelling Wookiee correctly is like on of my biggest Star Wars pet peeves.

Will definitely creepily stare at Jakarro for 12 minutes during the next Revan fight.

Maybe. Although people not spelling Wookiee correctly is like on of my biggest Star Wars pet peeves.

Will definitely creepily stare at Jakarro for 12 minutes during the next Revan fight.

Many years ago, I used to say Twi'leks. Take that. :p

I'd be careful. One wrong look and you may loose a limb. Or two.

Many years ago, I used to say Twi'leks. Take that. :p

I'd be careful. One wrong look and you may loose a limb. Or two.

So I followed up on this and observed the fight, specifically Jakarro. He, as you said, uses Guard, but he didn't apply it to a visible NPC, nor to me (or my comp), so I reckon it's either bugged or a joke and put on the droid. His other ability is the Sticky Grenade, which does very little and his third ability, in addition to shooting, is the "Pulse Round" which applies a DoT, and also doesn't do much.

So yeah, he's useless.

So I followed up on this and observed the fight, specifically Jakarro. He, as you said, uses Guard, but he didn't apply it to a visible NPC, nor to me (or my comp), so I reckon it's either bugged or a joke and put on the droid. His other ability is the Sticky Grenade, which does very little and his third ability, in addition to shooting, is the "Pulse Round" which applies a DoT, and also doesn't do much.

So yeah, he's useless.

Well, at least Smugglers still have Bowdaar. As far as Wookiees go, he's useful. :D

Edited by Darth_Wicked