Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Mixing PvP Gear?

TitusOfTides

Has anyone experimented combing PvP gear sets? For example: I have noticed that some pieces of armor in the "Force-Master" set increase alacrity, and some items in the "Force-Stalker" give critical and surge - and those items would take place of the alacrity items. Most of my abilities are instant, save for one or two, and I really don't need the force regeneration from alacrity.

I have looked into the mods that make up these items, and the culprit seems to be the "Enhancement" slot items - which to my knowledge cannot be replaced with other enhancements of equal value. I figure that eventually you could switch out the mods from the Stalker boots and put them in the Master boots - but I wasn't sure if that would work. Has anyone tried this either?

Edited by TitusOfTides

You can buy the enhancements individually at a vendor between the pvp class gear vendors. It's cheaper than buying another whole piece of gear. Use the set with the bonus for your spec and buy the enhancements separately. Edit: If you need mods, you can purchase them individually as well from the pvp gear vendors themselves. Edited by Shirvington

You can buy the enhancements individually at a vendor between the pvp class gear vendors. It's cheaper than buying another whole piece of gear. Use the set with the bonus for your spec and buy the enhancements separately. If you need mods, buy the belt or bracers and rip the mod out of it.

This ^^^

I hardly ever accept the gear stats they give me... So you can buy enhancements or mods from the pvp vendors or you can buy a different piece of armor and just pull the enhancement/mods out... On my sage I currently have 6 forcemaster pieces and one stalker item... I also swapped the offending accuracy enhancement on the forcemaster piece for a surge one... And I'm using a force mystic ear piece... To get the stats I want

At the end of the day you can mod your stats how ever you like... Most people just stick with what Bio give them in the set... Unfortunately Bio usually get it wrong ... So people use stats they don't need or under power ones they do

Decide what stat percentages you want for your class and work towards that

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.