The closest possible game - Shadowlands

CrazyGreggy

Awesome screenshot looked like an amazing game.

I had a really good one on Shadowlands today too, I put it up on youtube and figured this was a good place to post it.

Enjoy!

"I guess that's how you carry a Domination game...holy crap".

Yep, I'm gonna quote you on that one :)

"I guess that's how you carry a Domination game...holy crap".

Yep, I'm gonna quote you on that one :)

Gonna talk about the video so I'll put in a spoiler thing if you don't want to spoil it for yourself.

I was just so surprised by the scoreboard at the end. I mean I had realized I hadn't died yet but when I saw 21 kills and over 90k damage, I just didn't realize I was doing that much.

At the starting of the game it was a 3 cap so I just though we had a much better team, after watching the video I realize it's because most of their team came to B to attack me and I managed to hold them all off.

Glad you enjoyed it though. :)

Gonna talk about the video so I'll put in a spoiler thing if you don't want to spoil it for yourself.

Always so considerate! :D

Yeah, it was pretty amazing.

I'd honestly be curious what the damage breakdown was between drones/mines and actual enemies, because you took out a lot of drones with your heavies throughout. Pretty impressive, to be honest. And I definitely thought you were dead when the scout and gunship were on you with a red hull over at C. And kind of cool that it went to time. Don't see that happen too often.