Abilities broken again?

MatuVonnegut

Seeing if anyone has experienced these.

Repair drone on both the Bloodmark and Legion do not refill secondary ammo again

Armor ignore on heavies not functioning?

-This is based on one incident. Legion v Legion equivalent Republic ship. Full weapon energy, energy selection to weapon power. Target traveling in a straight line away from me, no repair drone. Emptied full weapon energy, made sure they were hits, target still had 15% hull. That just doesn't seem right to me. Overall, damage numbers (flytext) seem to lower than I remember across a number of primary weapons.

Anyone else getting any of that?

Seeing if anyone has experienced these.

Repair drone on both the Bloodmark and Legion do not refill secondary ammo again

Armor ignore on heavies not functioning?

-This is based on one incident. Legion v Legion equivalent Republic ship. Full weapon energy, energy selection to weapon power. Target traveling in a straight line away from me, no repair drone. Emptied full weapon energy, made sure they were hits, target still had 15% hull. That just doesn't seem right to me. Overall, damage numbers (flytext) seem to lower than I remember across a number of primary weapons.

Anyone else getting any of that?

The repair drones ammo refills are confirmed broken, and the shield regen T3 has also been reported broken.

Armour penetration works on all weapons, you can test this easily against turrets.

The repair drones ammo refills are confirmed broken, and the shield regen T3 has also been reported broken.

Armour penetration works on all weapons, you can test this easily against turrets.

May have just been lag or latency, was a weird situation.

I will point out the imperiums repair probes do refill.

Shield repair of my Warcarrier's repair drone doesn't work.

Both tier three talents are broken, the ammo repair and the shield heal.

Also there is another thread pointing out ion rail got un-nerfed somehow.

No, it didn't get "un-nerfed somehow", what happened was the prior set of talents are in place with the later version of the tooltips. The net effect is a buff to one talent and a nerf to another, but as to whether the railgun itself is better or worse...

Anyway, here's the thread covering these, maybe go bump it in a forum that gets read, and maybe not spread misinformation too!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=787730

Edited by Verain