Assault Spec pvp video

Cotlu-Hunlon

Hey all,

Seen a few comments around these parts saying that Assault Spec is bad for pvp, and that Gunnery has better burst comparatively. I wanted to show that Assault is not just viable but has really good killing power. Also this pug match I get 0 deaths which may surprise people since Commando is supposedly a free kill to most pvpers; just gotta be restrained and have good positioning and you can usually die less than everyone else.

The video:

On a side note, there is such little swtor pvp Youtube content these days compared to a few years ago that I decided to finally start my own, so *shameless plug* subscribe if you'd like occasional warzones to watch and other miscellaneous swtor videos :p

Thankyou for subbing, it feels like I have a duty to upload now that there are some people who are expecting it:cool:

As for ammo management, the 10 free ammo cells when you get cc'ed is really incredible in pvp. Out of curiosity how do you find yourself running out of ammo? The only time I can imagine where you really would run out of ammo is if you went around double dotting everyone

Edited by Cotlu-Hunlon

It's interesting to see assault being used.

However that didn't look like a challenging game.

No duels, no solo action, no fights against superior numbers, no tryhard enemy dps causing hell, no tank/healer/dps combos.

3.0 assaults lack of flexibility bothers me too much to use it in pvp

It's interesting to see assault being used.

However that didn't look like a challenging game.

No duels, no solo action, no fights against superior numbers, no tryhard enemy dps causing hell, no tank/healer/dps combos.

3.0 assaults lack of flexibility bothers me too much to use it in pvp

This.

I didn't see one stealther opening on you, and most people did ignore you. The enemy team was really quite bad.

Upload an arena fight please :-)

This.

I didn't see one stealther opening on you, and most people did ignore you. The enemy team was really quite bad.

Upload an arena fight please :-)

Sure :)

Though if you watch how I play I never allow any melee to be on me very long and always put my team infront of me and play as subtely as possible from the back. Make yourself unknown. But I agree they really weren't too challenging

Thankyou for subbing, it feels like I have a duty to upload now that there are some people who are expecting it:cool:

As for ammo management, the 10 free ammo cells when you get cc'ed is really incredible in pvp. Out of curiosity how do you find yourself running out of ammo? The only time I can imagine where you really would run out of ammo is if you went around double dotting everyone

I think it's just a problem with me and the spec. Honestly I just suck with it. I'm sure if I practiced more I could get the rotation down a little better.