How would you rank the three healers in 3.0?

Volxen

no healing class is the super best they are quite equal . But if i did choose i would go with operative .Keep in mind its not always the classes but the player skill. Not all healers do good . I love my op my avg heals is 600k-1mil+ even if i have to peel for myself n los dps n kite tanks but back to the point it really just depends on your playstyle. I would say role of each n figure out which one you like most its diff for everyone and theres no better one they all have thier pros and cons... you just have to figure out which one:rolleyes: is right for you ...

How would you rank the three healers in 3.0? Which healer is the most mobile? Which healer is the best for PVP in 3.0?

I was playing almost exclusively Medicine OP pre 3.0. Now they took me all the fun off-dps stuff (explosive probe, orbital strike, hidden strike). With Sorc being able to cast heals on the move, new sorc heal dot I prefer sorc healing. Not to mention its off-dps stuff is really good.

Cannot say much about merc heals, don't play it much...

I think sorc healers are the best, then operative then merc.

Sorc's can force barrier, bastion, heal 2 full if you get close to killing one. They are just annoying to kill with all their mobility, CC and dcd.

Operatives can at least stealth or rolle if they start to get hammered and regroup.

Mercs just get focused and killed. Their DCD's are lame compared to the other two.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.