The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Class Story

Glorthox

This was such a let down. Most people like myself was looking forward to this aspect of the game. And it was a major let down when it was only a single mission. EAware seriously needs to stop focusing so much on the expansion story and give us an expansion that gives all classes their own unique stories. That is what made this game so awesome.

Wrong forum, but I agree. But if we have to chose, I'd rather have them focus on expansion storylines and like that than on storyless events and other achievements-only aspects of the game( I DON'T mean modes of operations and PvP updates ).

Agreed. it's a total shame. I started playing again for it, and that pitiful "search for entire life" thing as SI had potential, if we could try more. But of course, it doesn't work when we can chose if we want to or not, as it was just a pitiful attempt ot be "cool" and give back what was really amazing about this game.

I'd prefer KOTOR3 tbh, I feel like SWTOR loses it's potential as the game has lowered it's standards in terms of story since lvl 50. Killing Malgus, boring. He was cool, why make him a boss? he had potential to go further.

Makeb, not that funny. I don't care about filthy Hutts, really.

SOR, not really that impressive. Revan creates a "huge" problem out of nothing, and for some reason he has "lots" of followers. While not really that many, and stopping him wouldn't be that hard. And Revan is supposed to be dead, and he shouldn't even have been at "the foundry".

They should rather make the war go on, now as they've "turned" it in the republic's favor, let the Empire strike back and turn it in theirs. That's what wars are about, countering our enemy. More Republic vs Empire and less Hutts/Long dead heroes, thanks.

I would rather have had two new class-specific missions per class than the entirety of the (edit: absurd) SoR storyline.

10/10 agreed.

To be honest;

Ilum is dull. I admired Malgus, why did they have to "force" him into our enemy? At least give me the chance to join him and die with him instead. WHo needs a DC seat anyways, there's more important things.

"ROTH" - Dull. Hutts are lame, put them in a house and don't make them challenge their betters.

ROS - Nty. Decent, but nothing special. And well, they make it seem like Revan and his traitors has more power than the Republic and Empre combined. While he has a few maniacs serving him, how can he challenge them? And the story itself is dull. Revan should be dead, don't bring dead people back. He even died a few hundred years ago.

And of course. The war between the Rep and the Empire is what's interesting. They should make more "wars" and less random events/long-dead hero fights.

I enjoyed the class missions a great deal and support any class content I can get. Sure, it could have been longer and Rishi was a little bizarre, but I loved the Yavin 4 storyline. I think this is a viable model for how we might start getting class content again, although it needs some tweaks. No one wants new chapters more than me, but if we aren't at least a little realistic and support content that moves in the right direction, we're not going to get any new class content at all, most likely