The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Instant Level 50

undiess

Get even more money, get even more casuals. Let subscribers purchase instant level 50 characters, similar to WoW's instant level 90's. Same restrictions, 1 per month per account.

Simple, not needing to be long winded.

Hell no.

If you want instant leveling, go back to WOW.

I want a larger influx in subscribers, thats what I want. I have never been to WoW, thank you for assuming though.

The only thing you'd be getting from this, is players at max level who don't know anything at all about their class. Which in turn ruins group content for people who do know their class (at least somewhat). I actually did play WoW at the time they handed out free high level toons and good god almighty on a pogo stick, it was just beyond awful. It was the very reason I finally quit that game and never looked back.

Get even more money, get even more casuals. Let subscribers purchase instant level 50 characters, similar to WoW's instant level 90's. Same restrictions, 1 per month per account.

Simple, not needing to be long winded.

Simple no.

Go back to WoW

This game has great storylines and dialogues, isn't a rat killing grind to justify instant leveling...

I say never, ever, ever instant leveling ever. What is the point of having games if more and more people just want instant gratification with certain things? What is the point of having instant level 50? You basically just skipped the whole game. The point of gaming is to have fun and experience it all. Especially with mmorpgs and especially with SWTOR. The leveling IS "THE" game.

Never, ever, ever, ever.

It made sense in WoW because WoW is all about the end game and little goes into the story each character goes through to get there. On the contrary, SWTOR is all about the story for each class (chapters 1-3), so starting at 50, which is at the end of your class story, wouldn't fit here.