The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Less CC needed to unlock some items

1 set of my gear is 60 CC to unlock, it spawned LESS then the gear i want to unlock which is 480 CC.

Why would anyone pay 480 CC when they could just "Rebuy" the item for a really cheap amount.

Would be nice if it changed to a lower price, i want to give my money to you Bioware!

Because unlocking in collections unlocks it for all of your characters on your account, on all servers. Also, it was already changed to a lower price for Black Friday, but that sale is over. I doubt they will lower the price again anytime soon, but you never know.

Because unlocking in collections unlocks it for all of your characters on your account, on all servers. Also, it was already changed to a lower price for Black Friday, but that sale is over. I doubt they will lower the price again anytime soon, but you never know.

Yeah, run the sale BEFORE releasing the packs with the items.

At first I thought the reduced price unlocks were a sincere act of generosity towards the SWTOR community. I now realize that it was nothing more than a cheap marketing ploy. If they really cared, they would have had the reduced unlock costs after flooding the market with pack sales.

@ the OP - I agree. Nothing like spending $50 on packs to get your speeder/outfit/weapon, only to have Bioware demand 240cc more in order to unlock it in collections.

Unlocks shouldn't even cost CC for subscribers. I find it ridiculous that I have to use CC to have a mount unlocked across all my toons. Even WoW wasn't that big of a dick when they introduced their shop for mounts you could buy with real money as they were immediately unlocked account wide.....Then they got really smart and made all mounts unlocked account wide.