The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The big announcement by the end of the year. Is it still happening?

Alec_Fortescue

So much off top lol. One person talks about the "announcement" thing and the other robes, even though I didn't even mention them in the OP!!!

It only means that robes get interest and should be added. pls bioware, why not?

They were mentioned to tease you because you are the number 1 defender/promoter of them.:)

They were mentioned to tease you because you are the number 1 defender/promoter of them.:)

This man knows the history of the forums :D

(And they are "traditional" at the time of the movies because they've been used for thousands of years, but saying they are "traditional" in this games timeframe is completely untrue since it was in no way the "official" outfit of jedi during this time or the eras before.)

Edited by OddballEasyEight

pls show me the "Brown and white" robes from the images in the game. thx

They gave us KOTOR 1 style robes.

I think this satisfies "traditional" Jedi robes, now. Between all the other looks that most players don't have a problem with, I think your cause is getting old.

Perhaps the one thing I'd still like is some hood-down variants of the ones in-game already. If the appearance tab is truly coming next year, then there are greens/blues that can be used cosmetically that have the hoods down.

Frankly, the way the Exterminator set looked, i wouldn't want the movie-era robes you are requesting. They looked too baggy and heavy to be practical in combat. In fact, typically they were taken off for combat in the films.

So, again, the KOTOR 1 style robes that were released a few packs ago are a perfect fit for simple but nice looking Jedi robes without a hood up.

They gave us KOTOR 1 style robes.

I think this satisfies "traditional" Jedi robes, now. Between all the other looks that most players don't have a problem with, I think your cause is getting old.

Perhaps the one thing I'd still like is some hood-down variants of the ones in-game already. If the appearance tab is truly coming next year, then there are greens/blues that can be used cosmetically that have the hoods down.

Frankly, the way the Exterminator set looked, i wouldn't want the movie-era robes you are requesting. They looked too baggy and heavy to be practical in combat. In fact, typically they were taken off for combat in the films.

So, again, the KOTOR 1 style robes that were released a few packs ago are a perfect fit for simple but nice looking Jedi robes without a hood up.

You know, you're right about KotOR 1 robes but... that neckwrap :l WHy?! They're still my favorite now. Along with my custom ambitious combatant.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue