Combat Medic Set bonus not Working

Tyious

Not sure if this has been said yet but the 2 piece old set is not adding the 3 seconds to supercharge cells and the old 4 piece isnt decreasing the CD of bacta infusion by 3sec. The new 4 piece also isnt working to add 5 sec to supercharge yet.

• 2 weeks later...
Tait can we get a response on this :)

Well, since you used up one of your Imperial Morale Department allotted smiley faces, I don't see why not!

But sadly, I don't have any updates on a fix. I'll poke on it using my Imperial Poking Department allotted stick.

Tait, [Place Imperial Title Department allotted title here].

This is bugged with the new set bonus as well, at least the PVP version, I haven't gotten my 4th piece of PVE gear yet. Supercharged Gas is still not going to 15s, even after this last patch.

Very frustrating, but a work around is to unequip your gear (no more than 2 pieces of armor) and then reequip it every time you load into a new phase. However as soon as you die or load into another phase, planet, ect... you'll have to do it again in order to get the set bonus.

Edited by TezMoney

Very frustrating, but a work around is to unequip your gear (no more than 2 pieces of armor) and then reequip it every time you load into a new phase. However as soon as you die or load into another phase, planet, ect... you'll have to do it again in order to get the set bonus.

I tried this work around for PvP and my 4-piece set bonus still did not work.

Hopefully next week will bring this fix. You would think fixing a set bonus would be considered low hanging fruit.

I tried this work around for PvP and my 4-piece set bonus still did not work.

Hopefully next week will bring this fix. You would think fixing a set bonus would be considered low hanging fruit.

Did you remove enough gear, if you have at least 4 of the 7 slots unequipped it should work? Did you check SCG right after re-equipping the gear?

Edited by TezMoney

Did you remove enough gear, if you have at least 4 of the 7 slots unequipped it should work? Did you check SCG right after re-equipping the gear?

I removed 7 pieces (all the pieces that contribute to set bonus), I checked SCG right after reequipping. I did this in WZ spawn.

I removed 7 pieces (all the pieces that contribute to set bonus), I checked SCG right after reequipping. I did this in WZ spawn.

Interesting... it's been pretty consistent for me. Are you using the new or old set bonus? Was this WZ an arena? Cuz if you do it before the timer starts, it seems to bug out again.

Edited by TezMoney

Can we get an update on this? I guess all progression 'mando healers would like to see their classes to work as intended. Could the fix be as simple as updating few ability/effect IDs, as the imperial version seems to be working fine?

The new version is not working on imperial side.

So, i've heard from some merc healers that they had issues with the new set bonus not working as well... and we should all know by now that the patch broke our old set bonus's as well!... I was told to try unequipping reequipping (sp?) the items...

So I acquired the tokens I needed to put in my full 6 piece and it was broken. It showed green on the 2 piece, while the 4 and 6 piece bonus's were still greyed out... I took 4 set pieces of gear off, then reequipped them, this made my tooltip SHOW that I was getting my 4 and 6 piece set bonus... Quick test, my 6 piece appears to be working at this time (the cooldown is reduced) but the 4 piece is not increasing the length of supercharge gas/cells w/e it is now.. It is still at 10s on my buff bar when I use it... Please please fixa this quickly!

Thanks you, sorry if it's been posted before.. Just wanna make sure it's known!

• 2 weeks later...

[bug] - Combat Medic's Gear PvP - (4) Set bonus

The Current Set bonus with 4 pieces on Combat Medics gear (Mercenary Healer Gear) does not work as intended or not working at all.

When Im in Combat Support Cylinder/Cell and have the (4) Set Bonus from the gear and when I activate Supercharged Gas/Cell Ability I Get 10 Sec Duration from Supercharged Gas/Cell

and not 15 Sec (+5 Sec Duration from Set bonus) as intended when u have the (4 Set Bonus)

I can’t really show screenshot of it as it doesn’t prove/show correct the issue at all so I have a Video for it to see instead here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4PItvzX-OTFWFA2STFBczBjN2c/view?usp=sharing

I don’t know if it’s the same problem exist on Rep side as I haven’t played there at all / lately.

I will Delete the link when this issue has been resolved and only people with this link can access it.

A Min / Max type of person like me gets annoyed that I do not have that available and working.

It’s been broken for a long time and probably been reported in the past but I haven't seen any confirmation (I might have been blind) if u know about it or not.

Hopefully, I have followed the Guidelines for this kind of reports

:sy_lightsaber:

I have another Thread that is similar on Custom Service pls delete that one and keep this one.

Been hounding about this for months now... bug reports CS tickets, forums.. no word... I realize it's not THAT big of an issue, but to some of us who use commando healers in progression (some of the best healers to have ATM.... since many fights are burst damage and mando has amazing burst heal..) and that 5s loss in supercharge is not fun to live with.. the "workarounds" do not work.. I have been told they work imp side on mercs but, I have tried hundreds of times to un-equip and re-equip, nothing.. from taking 2 pieces, up to all 7 off, with cells built, with cells not built, nothing works...

If the old set bonus worked i'de put that back on but unfortunately THAT DOESNT EITHER!!! RAWR!!

Please, please please fix this, if I can get one simple thing outa the devs, fix this, i could care less about all the other bugs and issues around, this is the one that is just punching me in the face every time i heal..

Hallo Bioware

The 4th Set Boni for Combat Medic won´t work since 8 weeks!!! Is there a plan to fix this very dissapointing Setboni Bug? The SupercharchedCell duration with setbon is the same without setboni.

The Level 56 Passiv Skill "Strong Medic" won´t work since 8 weeks too. The tooltip said:

"15% Critical Healing Bonus" for all heal abilitys.

When i was heal an other player the Critical Boni increased by only 10%

PLEASE FIX IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

or some players cancel the subscription

Edited by Hudemehudu

The fix for Bacta Infusion/Emergency Scan cooldowns not being shortened by the 4-piece set bonus on Arkanian, Underworld, Kell Dragon, Dread-Forged, Conqueror, Obroan, and Brutalizer gear is currently scheduled for 3.1.1.

Unfortunately, I don't have any update to the fix to the Arkanian gear set bonus that doesn't increase the duration of Supercharged Cell/Supercharged Gas.

-Tait

The fix for Bacta Infusion/Emergency Scan cooldowns not being shortened by the 4-piece set bonus on Arkanian, Underworld, Kell Dragon, Dread-Forged, Conqueror, Obroan, and Brutalizer gear is currently scheduled for 3.1.1.

Unfortunately, I don't have any update to the fix to the Arkanian gear set bonus that doesn't increase the duration of Supercharged Cell/Supercharged Gas.

-Tait

While I am glad to hear that the OLD set bonus's will now be partially working in 3.1.1 ........

I would still really like to know why the NEW set bonus's are not the priority here? The CD reduction works on new set pieces, but we have no increase in supercharge... I sincerely hope that when they fix the old pieces they fix the brand spanking new ones I had to grind out (. . . shoulda just gone and played a panda like everyone else...)

Either way, thank you for the update, however the info is quite disheartening..

-Tait

Thanks for the quick fix since 2 and a half months is almost nothing in an MMO game, tbh i was expecting you would say it is working as intended :)

-Tait

Now i can relax a bit Mission Accomplish.

Edit: Got say. That was handy, mergeing other post in to one Thread.

Edited by KalElc