Looking for another GSF EST server

blade_mercurial

So I have toons on The Ebon Hawk, Harbinger and Bastion. Looking for another server with some good competition and relatively frequent 'pops'. I will be making a Republic toon, since I currently have more Imperial GSF toons, and since I like the idea of being an underdog, I would prefer a server where the Republic is either close to equal or generally behind in player-skill/dominance compared to Imperial counterparts.

With all that in mind, I would love to hear opinions/feelings about the following servers and whether they would be a good choice to start doing pub-side GSF on:

Shadowlands

Jedi Covenant

Prophecy of the Five

Jung Ma

Thanks in advance for any input and advice on the above!

POT5 is usually fairly well balanced (imp/pub) in terms of numbers, but in terms of skill imp usually wins. However, many of us fly both sides, so it can depend. In terms of queue pops, in a night I'll probably get 10 matches in 3 hrs, so average pops about 10 min. Sometimes it's instant, but of course it depends. From my experience on Bastion, Ebon Hawk, Shadowlands, and Harbinger, our pops aren't any worse or better. By around midnight east coast, the queues dry up for weekdays. Expect about another hour or so more on weekends. What time are you usually on?

Jedi Cov is hard to predict.. it mostly depends of who and where the few aces we have will fly. Considering I have a pretty high Win/Lost Ratio on both side, I guess both side depend of a few pilots Keenz, Zucky, Nyghty, Saevius, Isys, Siddenti and alts.... Generally, Pubs is stronger, but Imps love to play with bomberballs and gunships walls.. And most Pubs can't coordinate enough to break them. Edited by Ryuku-sama

So I have toons on The Ebon Hawk, Harbinger and Bastion. Looking for another server with some good competition and relatively frequent 'pops'. I will be making a Republic toon, since I currently have more Imperial GSF toons, and since I like the idea of being an underdog, I would prefer a server where the Republic is either close to equal or generally behind in player-skill/dominance compared to Imperial counterparts.

With all that in mind, I would love to hear opinions/feelings about the following servers and whether they would be a good choice to start doing pub-side GSF on:

Shadowlands

Jedi Covenant

Prophecy of the Five

Jung Ma

Thanks in advance for any input and advice on the above!

About 79% of all my hacking accusations came from Jung'Ma. Queues are much slower there, and competition is meh.

Shadowlands is fun, pot5 on the few times we went there was not overly thrilling. JC is decent too!

About 79% of all my hacking accusations came from Jung'Ma. Queues are much slower there, and competition is meh.

Shadowlands is fun, pot5 on the few times we went there was not overly thrilling. JC is decent too!

But.... But... We all know you're nothing but a dirty hacker!!!!!!! It is impossible for you to be able to kill 100 pilots on a single TDM!!! Yet you did it!!!!!

Let me make som screenies up first.. DOn,t call me out on it yet!!!

Thanks for the replies

I've created a toon on Shadowlands (name: Shyyren) and was surprised at the high pub population. Mostly wargames. Good matches though, so I don't regret it. Got to fly with/against some good pilots, mostly pub but still there were hardly any lopsided matches all night.

Its funny though how slow and painful leveling up to 10 (for the daily/weekly) is when all you're interested in is flying ;)

I'll probably join another server in a bit. Leaning towards Pot5 based on comments so far. Its nice to fly against new people, although I suspect quite a few fly multi-server as well ;)

Thanks for the replies

I've created a toon on Shadowlands (name: Shyyren) and was surprised at the high pub population. Mostly wargames. Good matches though, so I don't regret it. Got to fly with/against some good pilots, mostly pub but still there were hardly any lopsided matches all night.

Its funny though how slow and painful leveling up to 10 (for the daily/weekly) is when all you're interested in is flying ;)

I'll probably join another server in a bit. Leaning towards Pot5 based on comments so far. Its nice to fly against new people, although I suspect quite a few fly multi-server as well ;)

I'm on 4 servers right now and it's going to be 5 very soon. I think pot5 was pretty sparse when I went there, though it could be better now, I dont know.

Edited by tommmsunb

I'm on 4 servers right now and it's going to be 5 very soon. I think pot5 was pretty sparse when I went there, though it could be better now, I dont know.

POT5 is getting better, as long as you are queuing between 6-12 pm est, the queue pops are about a few minutes most nights. There's quite a few good pilots but they don't play on other servers, nor do they read the forums. Some of them are like hermits.