Make Kartel items Legacy wide

JJTEAMA

Make cartel market items legacy wide.

Reason for this request is so it will not matter which character you log in with if you walk into the wrong one and you purchase an item using the wrong character you can go and put the items into your legacy bank and then log out with the right character you want the end to have the item and tell if he or she put that item into their inventory.

Because I tried to set up all my banks on the sky home and I could not put the into my legacy bank which is what they were which is what the bank was meant for

I don't think they should be legacy bound by default. Although the idea of the account unlock making it legacy bound is interesting, I think the best way is to allow a kit like augments to be crafted by crafters that can be used on any armor item is the way to go, that way we are not bound by cartel items only.

Thank you for contributing to my topic very nice of you to do this the purpose of this topic that that an error gets corrected the reason is that in case you buy something is that in case you buy something accidentally with one character you can put things in your legacy bank and retrieve it with the proper character I don't know about anybody else but I have so many characters it gets confusing to keep track of and sometimes I make purchases with the wrong ones for items meant for others could be used to stor could be used to store cartel items and have them be legacy wide they can be retrieved by proper characters it's not so much the cost of things I'm against it's that once you purchase an item you should be able to use it on any one of your characters and be able to purchase it with any one of the characters for any one of your other characters

Thank you for contributing to my topic very nice of you to do this the purpose of this topic that that an error gets corrected the reason is that in case you buy something is that in case you buy something accidentally with one character you can put things in your legacy bank and retrieve it with the proper character I don't know about anybody else but I have so many characters it gets confusing to keep track of and sometimes I make purchases with the wrong ones for items meant for others could be used to stor could be used to store cartel items and have them be legacy wide they can be retrieved by proper characters it's not so much the cost of things I'm against it's that once you purchase an item you should be able to use it on any one of your characters and be able to purchase it with any one of the characters for any one of your other characters

Do you mean that you dislike the lockout placed on the items as soon as you buy them which makes you have to wait a day and a half before you can transfer it? Because if I understand what you mean, it's akin to purchasing a gun by mistake on your Sage and having to wait until the lockout is off so you can send it to your Scoundrel.

It appears I must explain my circumstances again about being visually impaired of not being able to lead small text psychics text looks great if the text is much brighter then I will be able to read it so I can't answer anybody but also I am using a Toshiba tablet thrive but it does not a zoom in on the website lookout turning white or black screen that means I lose the picture entirely. it is a true fact of my life and I appreciate anybody who tak it is a true fact of my life and I appreciate anybody who takes the time to make the text bigger so I don't have to struggle and hurt my eyes also when I try to I always miss understand what you're saying anyways

Okay but the reason for this post or should I say topic is here's my circumstances some time ago in the cartel market I bought some special diet packs and they were limited time offer I bought them using my light side second trooper that they would b that they would be stuck on that character I thought it did not matter what character you bought items with you could send them to anyone you want I tried to use the mailbox mailbox wouldn't let me send anything so then I went into my stronghold and set up o and set up on my legacy banks and I tried to put it in the legacy bank and then I was going to log out and then log back into the right character but I was not able to do this the item was still stuck on my character and I could not put it in the legacy bank I would have been able t log ouball gown switch to the prope logout switch to the proper character and then and then use the dye packs on him items being stuc

In short all items in the cartel market should be able to be transferred from one legacy character to another my youth of the legacy bank k on one I am NOT able to do what I wanted to d I wish they would fix this and make items lega I wish they would fix this and make items Legacy bound you would be able to transfer t you would be able to transfer them from one character to another I'm not saying you buy an item one time and you only have to use that item one time for all your characters I'm just wanting to be able to have access to be able to put things in the legacy bank so I don't have to worry about I'm logging in with the wrong character because of a because of a lockout but because I don't know wha for all I know they could be misunderstanding what I'm talking abou so I thought I would make it more clear this so I thought I would make it more clear this time

Edited by JJTEAMA