Advanced class change.

Alexhoneybadger

Ok, so am I the only person who thinks after the whole class changes they made, that they should at least let players have a one time AC change (im not talking about change class as in change from warr to bounty hunter, not that) for your class? Or just finally follow what WoW is doing and allow dual spec and do the smart thing. I know what you guys are thinking "oh just reroll" or "you should've choose guardian/jugg" Well first off, leveling takes a very long time when you have a life, and as far as choosing the other AC, many of us didn't know that there would be bad changes to sent/maras. I'm usually not the type to complain on the forums, I just think they should at least let people have a one time change. I have a max sorc, but I would like another character to pvp and pve with, maras are just not gonna do it. and after doing 12x xp, I don't think I can level another toon. Unless you guys can give me faster leveling tips(major xp excluded. I already use them) Thoughts?

Be patient. They HAVE to buff Mara sooner or later, their lacking is quite obvious.

The problem is that while a buff seems inevitable, it's doubtful that the buff will fix some glaring issues such as Watchman/Anni or Combat/Carnage no longer being interesting or fun to play. Were it not for Inspiration/Bloodthirst, I would've switched my AC (this is a PvE perspective though).