Are my system specifications adequate to run Star Wars The Old Republic

JJTEAMA

I have been trying to look for system requirements for Star Wars The Old Republic but all I can find is obsolete information that does not matter anymore and with new expansion packs system requirements always to change GTX GeForc 860 graphic 860 graphics card

and i7 processo 1 SS 12 120 Drive and 1 terabyt HDD Driv 8 gigabytes of Ram

I'm asking this because when I had the 740

same type a same type is available for mentioned he'd 60 but a lower model when I would pause the game and try to turn off the bloom in my interface editor my screen would go black on me and then everything would default is an 860 graphics card with two gigabytes of is an 860 graphics card with two gigabytes of memory sufficient so this will not happen to me anymore

Edited by JJTEAMA

Reminder - Ctrl + mouse wheel to zoom in/out.

It's unclear to me whether you are using a GTX-680 card in a desktop, or a GTX-860M mobile graphics chip in a laptop. But, in either case, I suspect that your problem was that your old card/chip (740?) couldn't handle some of the graphics features in the game, or was damaged. A newer GTX-680 or 860M should be able to handle Bloom with no problems.

Republic of gamer laptop 86 GTX the numbers were the only th the numbers were the only thing I was really able to make cleaner also I am NO NOT using a computer right also I am NOT using a computer right now it is a crappy tablet Toshiba thrive only not as goo

15 inc 15 inch model the graphics card was 74 every time I would pause post it came to go into settings and try to adjust somethin every time I would pause the game to go into settings and try to adjust something like turning off t like turning off the bloom 20 or 3 20 or 30 seconds because o because of this the timer that said kee the timer that said keep changes I would not be able to see that and everythi I would not be able to see that and everything would revert back to original settings so I was originally thinking it was the graphics card I don't know what anybody else mentioned since my last post because I can't read any of the print my tablets malfunctioning again so I just w put these specifications and sorry about the text I think the cursor jumps around in my paragraph when I tried to edit this for second timeanted to ask about the graphics card because work what could be causing the issue in the first place because I traded up for an even better computer the last computer I had was a 15 inch Asus notebook energy efficient aluminum 15 inch model Edited by JJTEAMA

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.