First flashpoint on Republic and imperial side still bugged

Has anybody else encountered this when you're up on the Republic or Imperial fleet is like some weird glitch going on or is like some weird glitch going on or something I don't know I just wanted to see if anybody else wa I don't know I just wanted to see if anybody else was having this problem as well yes I've already mentioned about a bug report about it its so annoying now I don't know if it's because of a 3.0 update for shadow 11 but now it running the flashpoint is like a hit or miss and now whe run through the run through the flash. You don't complete it you kid from the last time you instead of 5. S from the last time you instead of 5. So if you're like on the Imperial ship And you hit the exit door and you go b And you hit the exit door and you go back inside the flash. You end up right there I don't know if that was intentional playing th playing the flash. And opening the shuttlecraft to her to go to the Imperial ship I can't pronounce the name of that fires. But it's the first flashpoint you come across when you're on the Republic Space Station I've Blacktown I think yothe black town I think you call the black town I think you call it so l so let me know if anybody else having this problem

You can do this boss, if you are stacking and killing not bugged adds 1st and then run around one level down there and wait, till shields go away. I takes lots of time and people have to be very careful. There is one nice moment - if someone dies, he can just run back and join again the fight.

But yes, this boss should be fixed - most likely it is not doable for typical pug.

I have a thing where I can't read poorly punctuated text walls but I will share my exp of those FPs since 3.0.

The shuttle doors only click near the top of the door now. Weird but at least I didn't CTD during the final jump.

Thank you for both answering but I'm not sure what you're saying because I cannot read the text I am using a Toshiba tablet drive to post and because of however it's designed the voice interface bugs up and I'm not able to zoom in on this tablet Appetit without the tablet going white screen on me to where I can't leave anything

right no to do anythin to do anything better

What is CTD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.