Starting back in 3.0 start story from beginning or?...

jackmbhoy

Hi, I am just returning back to the game, and I cannot remember any of the story I played on any my characters. I have all stories up until about 20-30 so about end of chapter 1 somewhere in chapter 2 ish. I haven't done the sith warrior story but was wondering whether I should start fresh with the warrior because, it has been such a long time and i dont know whether I should start a story from the start or if i can get a catch up on the stories so far?

Is there anywhere apart from watching youtube videos of stories, that I can use to catch up or would it be better to go back and start from the beginning.

P.S. can I only complete class stories and progress or is it better to do zone stories aswell?

The warrior story is definitely worth doing, it is the best or 2nd best (some people prefer agent) story in the game.

I do recommend you turn off dark side and light side indications and pick what you think your character would do.

Full light side or full dark side makes for a bad story on every character.

Edited by NecroMayre

ppl like the agent story? agent was my first char and the story was so disappointing I abandoned my char and made a new one when I finally finished it.

Really... I'm an imperial intelligence agent and imperial intelligence is dissolved? Who the f!@k am I gathering intelligence for now?!? Story ends with you as a fugitive of the sith with the entire intelligence department of the empire dissolved. According to the storyline you shouldn't even be able to go to fleet, lol

Regardless of what you choose to do or not do, I do have one word of advice. DO NOT delete your existing characters until you have had a chance to transfer any and all credits, or items you wish to keep over to your new character. You may also wish to keep your characters altogether because you may find it desirable to have higher level characters to do certain types of content on that you can't do on lower level characters.

ppl like the agent story? agent was my first char and the story was so disappointing I abandoned my char and made a new one when I finally finished it.

Really... I'm an imperial intelligence agent and imperial intelligence is dissolved? Who the f!@k am I gathering intelligence for now?!? Story ends with you as a fugitive of the sith with the entire intelligence department of the empire dissolved. According to the storyline you shouldn't even be able to go to fleet, lol

I really hate you right now.

Edited by XantosCledwin

rarely have I been so mad at the end of the storyline of a game, lolz... probably because I actually took the time to watch all the cutscenes on my first char, so having such a horrible ending was very crushing.

You just turned me off of playing the Imperial Agent for a good long while. At least until I forget the ending enough that I feel comfortable playing it again. Which probably won't be for a while. So thank you [/sarcasm]