Weekly Pre 60 pvp quest not reset

Icykill_

Has anyone else noticed there was no weekly reset... I have check on all my pre 60 toons on Harbinger and none have it available

I sent a support ticket to CS on Wednesday and they just replied now that they don't support non PVE quest faults... Typical response as they don't care about pvp... They did suggest I "reset" the quest in my quest log... LoL... How, if I've completed it the week before, do I reset it... Face palm... They obviously don't actually play the game or need some urgent training... Does anyone know if they have now out sourced CS to one of the OS call centres in India etc??... It's apparent by the response that the person has no idea how the game works

It happened to me before 3.0. I am becoming inane now about handing the quests in PvP before the deadline, because it seems there is sometimes a probelm with both Daily and Weekly quests when you do not hand it in immediately upon completion and try to hand in, and take the new one once the next day/week already started. I had missed dailies and weeklies that way. Come next day/week, it started properly. Edited by DomiSotto

Same bug as when 2.0 hit, they did nothing about it then, expect nothing now. It has happened to maybe half of my toons and I cannot put my finger on how any were any different, just seems to be random. That said, it definitely happened to all my rep side force users, but not the techies. Edited by ThorgrimLutgen

This is not a bug, working as intended.

If you have had the Weekly PVP before patch 3.0 applied, you can still complete it once.

However, once you have completed it, it won't be available again until you are level 60 and the Daily changes as well to the midbie version (0/2 matches and rewarding only 100 standard warzone commendations).

This had been working the same way when patch 2.0 was applied, so working as intended.

You only have access to Daily and Weekly ranked commendation rewards in endgame PVP.

Edited by varietasplus

This is not a bug, working as intended.

If you have had the Weekly PVP before patch 3.0 applied, you can still complete it once.

However, once you have completed it, it won't be available again until you are level 60 and the Daily changes as well to the midbie version (0/2 matches and rewarding only 100 standard warzone commendations).

This had been working the same way when patch 2.0 was applied, so working as intended.

You only have access to Daily and Weekly ranked commendation rewards in endgame PVP.

I don't mean the end LVL weekly quest (60)... Every LVL of pvp can get a weekly 5 game quest... It has disappeared from all my toons from LVL 17-59... So it's not working as intended

• 2 weeks later...